Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 Growth ETFNYSEARCA
Dec. 16, 2015, 10:42 AM
Dec. 19, 2014, 9:58 AM
Dec. 19, 2013, 2:37 PM
- Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 Growth ETF (IVOG) announces annual distribution of $0.607.
- 30-Day Sec yield of 0.82% (as of 12/18/2013).
- For shareholders of record 24 Dec; Payable 27 Dec; Ex-Div. date 20 Dec. (PR)
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth Vs. Value ETFs