Mon, Oct. 26, 6:28 AM
- Jakks Pacific (NASDAQ:JAKK) reports gross margin rate rose 390 bps to 31% in Q3.
- SG&A expense rate grew 190 bps to 10.2%.
- Operating margin rate increased 70 bps to 13.2%.
- Inventory -7.3% Y/Y to $81.40M.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $730M to $740M; Diluted EPS: ~$0.71 to $0.75; Adjusted EBITDA: $56M to $58M.
Mon, Oct. 26, 6:02 AM
Sun, Oct. 25, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jul. 22, 8:13 AM
- Jakks Pacific (NASDAQ:JAKK) reports operating margin widened 160 bps in Q2.
- The company had another strong period for Frozen-related products. World of Nintendo toys and Jakks Max Tow/XPV vehicles also sold well.
- Gross profit rate fell 50 bps to 29.96%.
- SG&A expense rate -71 bps to 23.39%.
- Inventory +16.6% Q/Q to $91.89M.
- The company didn't make any buybacks during the quarter.
- FY2015 guidance: The company sees revenue of $730M to $740M and adjusted EBITDA of $56M-$58M.
- Previously: JAKKS Pacific beats by $0.05, beats on revenue
Wed, Jul. 22, 7:54 AM
Tue, Jul. 21, 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr. 21, 6:46 AM
- Jakks Pacific (NASDAQ:JAKK) reports sales rose 38% due to encouraging performances of Frozen and other Disney properties in Q1.
- The company saw positive momentum in its International business.
- Gross profit rate increased 243 bps to 30.98%.
- SG&A expense rate fell 755 bps to 26.93%.
- Inventory +0.82% Q/Q to $79.47M.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: ~$730M to $740M; Diluted EPS: ~$0.71 to $0.75; Adjusted EBITDA: ~$56M to $58M.
Tue, Apr. 21, 6:01 AM
Mon, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 25, 6:51 AM
- Jakks Pacific (NASDAQ:JAKK) says its decision to build out inventory early helped it navigate around the West Coast ports issue in Q4.
- Sales rose 84% to $137.57M in the quarter, led by growth for toys tied to the Disney Frozen movie.
- Gross profit as a percentage of sales rose to 31.4% from 28.1% during the period as SG&A expenses remained tight.
- Inventory +68.5% to $78.827M.
- JAKK +2.95% premarket.
Wed, Feb. 25, 6:04 AM
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
Oct. 23, 2014, 6:15 AM
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, AB, ACAT, AEP, ALK, ALV, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, AVT, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CFX, CHKP, CLI, CMCSA, CMS, CRI, CRS, CS, CSH, CVE, CWEI, DAN, DGX, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, EQM, EQT, FAF, GM, GMT, GPI, GRUB, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IVC, JAH, JAKK, JBLU, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LO, LSTR, LTM, LUV, MDP, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MTRN, NLSN, NOK, NUE, NWE, ORI, OSIS, OSTK, OXY, PCP, PENN, PHM, PLD, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RS, RTN, RYL, SIAL, SILC, SJR, SLAB, SONS, SQNS, STC, TDY, TROW, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, UTEK, WCC, WSO, YNDX, ZMH
Jul. 23, 2014, 6:04 AM
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jakks Pacific Inc is a toy company. The Company is engaged in the development, production and marketing of consumer products, including toys and related products, electronic products, pet toys and related products, and other consumer products.
Other News & PR