j2 Global, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:46 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 4:56 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Fri, Oct. 21, 9:04 AM
- j2 Global (NASDAQ:JCOM) unit Ziff Davis announce that Ziff Davis has entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire Everyday Health (NYSE:EVDY), a leading provider of digital health marketing and communications solutions.
- Ziff Davis will acquire Everyday Health for $10.50/share in cash, representing an enterprise value of ~$465M.
- The transaction requires that shares representing more than 50% of Everyday Health’s common shares be tendered, and is subject to regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.
- The per-share price is a 27% premium to EVDY's share price earlier yesterday, before shares jumped in late-day trading. The last time EVDY traded above $10 was in November 2015.
- Source: Press Release
Fri, Oct. 21, 8:58 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:39 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:26 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Thu, May 5, 5:38 PM
- j2 Global (NASDAQ:JCOM) declares $0.335/share quarterly dividend, 3.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.325.
- Forward yield 2.12%
- Payable June 2; for shareholders of record May 18; ex-div May 16.
Thu, May 5, 4:43 PM
- j2 Global (NASDAQ:JCOM): Q1 EPS of $1.05 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $200.5M (+24.3% Y/Y) beats by $8.92M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Sun, Apr. 24, 6:13 PM
- via Credit Suisse, in order of # of small-cap funds who own the stock. Following the stock is the number of funds who own it, and the change vs. previous quarter:
- IDTI - Integrated Device Tech 96 | 14
- MSCC - Microsemi 86 | 10
- MANH - Manhattan Associates 85 | 5
- CBM - Cambrex 80 | 4
- EEFT - Euronet Worldwide 80 | 8
- POR - Portland General Electric 79 | 0
- EME - Emcore 78 | 6
- LAD - Lithia Motors 78 | 6
- AMSG - Amsurg 78 | 0
- JCOM - J2 Global 77 | 4
- PFPT - Proofpoint 77 | 4
- AHS - AMN Healthcare 74 | 2
- EXPR - Express Inc. 74 | 3
- ICUI - ICU Medical 73 | 0
- LGND - Ligand Pharma 73 | 6
- PVTB - Privatebancorp 73 | -2
- PRXL - Parexel 72 | 5
- AEL - Americal Equity Investment Life 71 | 3
- TYL - Tyler Technologies 71 | 7
- CRZO - Carrizo Oil & Gas 69 | 3
- MENT - Mentor Graphics 69 | -9
- MNRO - Monro Muffler Brake 68 | 0
- WAL - Western Alliance Bancorp 68 | 8
- AEO - American Eagle Outfitters 67 | 0
- LOGM - Logmein 67 | -1
- OZRK - Bank of the Ozarks 67 | 5
- SHOO - Steven Madden 67 | -10
- STE - Steris 67 | 20
- WNC - Wabash National 67 | -1
- Credit Suisse recommends reducing exposure in small-cap "darlings" due to less opportunity for differentiation; historical underperformance; and outflows.
Fri, Apr. 1, 3:58 PM
- A pullback in J2 Global (JCOM +0.3%) has offered an attractive valuation point to get into the stock, Citi says, upgrading shares to Buy, from Neutral.
- It took the opportunity to update its price target on the stock, lowering it to $73 from $82. Citi had raised its target to $82 on Feb. 18; J2 has fallen 18% since then with a tumble earlier this month on a Citron Research short case.
- "Additional analysis leaves us more comfortable with patent portfolio behind fax business," says Citi's Walter Pritchard, who notes medium-term patents have already been litigated.
- “We expect stable growth/M&A accretion over the course of 2016, with a mid-year debt finance to be positive catalysts for shares," Pritchard writes.
- Now read J2 Global: About Those Dirty Secrets »
Thu, Mar. 10, 11:56 AM
- A floor's out from under J2 Global (NASDAQ:JCOM), quickly down 7.7% as short firm Citron Research tweets that it's got a $27 price target on the stock.
- Citron says it's exposing "dirty secrets" of the company in its "most comprehensive work since [Valeant Pharmaceuticals]."
- A $27 price target is 62% below J2's close yesterday of $70.99.
Thu, Mar. 10, 11:55 AM
- J2 Global (JCOM -7.6%) has fallen sharply in the wake of a bearish Citron Research report (.pdf) the firm declares to be its "most comprehensive work" since last year's scathing report on Valeant.
- Citron: "The real story, exposed here for the first time, is a company spending a billion on a roll-up strategy with negative organic growth. J2 has been buying money-losing commoditized cloud computing companies, combining them with a non-performing digital media strategy to inflate its top line, as EBIDTA runs in place."
- The firm also argues the end of patent protections for J2's eFax business will remove its barriers to entry. Its target is $27.
Thu, Feb. 11, 12:49 PM