- J.C. Penney is worth $19.22 per share.
- J.C. Penney’s omnichannel opportunity is greater than a billion dollars and is underappreciated by the street.
- Looking out over 1-3 years, U.S. consumer balance sheets will strengthen, wages will rise, and spending will significantly increase retail sales.
- Kohls’ dismal leadership, mediocre omnichannel proposition, and lack of full out store remodeling create a material opportunity for JCP to gain share.
- The death of Sears provides an excellent opportunity for top line growth.