J&J Snack Foods: Underneath The High Safety Premium
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Mon, Jul. 25, 4:02 PM
Sun, Jul. 24, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jul. 11, 2:12 PM
- A bill requiring food companies to label GMO ingredients was approved by the U.S. Senate by a 63 to 30 vote and now heads to the House of Representatives.
- The negotiated bill requires food companies to label genetically modified food by a phrase, symbol on the package, or a bar code that can be scanned by smartphones.
- The Department of agriculture still has two years to write the precise labeling rules if the House approves the bill.
- The passage of the bill is seen as a positive for the food sector as the alternative of having to adhere to state-by-state rules could create operational chaos for national sellers.
- Food stocks: SENEA, SENEB, THS, OTCPK:NCRA, CPB, MDLZ, GIS, OTCPK:NSRGY, FLO, CAG, DF, SJM,DF, ANFI, JJSF, WWAV, UL, OTCQX:DANOY, OTCPK:PLATF, POST, K, PEP, DMND, PF, HAIN, KO, BETR, KHC, WILC, PPC, PF, LWAY, HRL, TSN, DTEA, SAFM, BRID.
Fri, May 20, 8:18 AM
Mon, Apr. 25, 4:02 PM
Sun, Apr. 24, 5:35 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 4:28 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 4:04 PM
- J & J Snack Foods (NASDAQ:JJSF): FQ1 EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $222.8M (+4.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.92M.
Sun, Jan. 24, 5:35 PM
Dec. 15, 2015, 9:33 AM
- Egg prices fell 4.8% in November to follow a 3.8% slide in October.
- The level of egg prices is still 23.7% higher than a year ago, due largely to the avian flu issue earlier this year.
- Milk prices were also lower during November, down 0.7% M/M and 7.7% Y/Y. The broader dairy category saw price declines of 3.4% Y/Y and 0.6% M/M.
- These are some of the companies that talked about milk or egg prices being a factor during their most recent earnings conference call: CALM, KO, DF, WWAV, GIS, POST, KR, DG, OTCPK:PRRFY, BDBD, GTIM, BOBE, HRL, FLO, JJSF, DENN, MCD.
- BLS CPI data
Dec. 10, 2015, 4:24 PM
- J & J Snack Foods (NASDAQ:JJSF) declares $0.39/share quarterly dividend, 8.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.36.
- Forward yield 1.36%
- Payable Jan. 7; for shareholders of record Dec. 22; ex-div Dec. 18.
Nov. 30, 2015, 2:10 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:04 PM
- J & J Snack Foods (NASDAQ:JJSF): FQ4 EPS of $1.05 misses by $0.17.
- Revenue of $259.77M (+2.5% Y/Y) misses by $6M.
- Shares +0.08%.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:45 PM
- J & J Snack Foods (NASDAQ:JJSF) declares $0.36/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.22%
- Payable Oct. 6; for shareholders of record Sept. 15; ex-div Sept. 11.
Jul. 27, 2015, 4:03 PM
- J & J Snack Foods (NASDAQ:JJSF): FQ3 EPS of $1.30 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $278.72M (+8.4% Y/Y) beats by $12.4M.
- Shares -0.70%.
J&J Snack Foods Corp. manufactures nutritional snack foods and distributes frozen beverages. It also distributes snack foods to the food service and retail supermarket industries. The company operates in three business segments: Food Service, Retail Supermarkets and Frozen Beverages. The Food... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Processed & Packaged Goods
Country: United States
Other News & PR