Wed, Aug. 24, 7:13 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:11 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Fri, Jul. 8, 1:00 PM
Tue, Jul. 5, 6:11 PM
- JLL (JLL -3.5%) has closed on its latest acquisition, of workplace technology firm BRG.
- BRG chief Traci Doane will take over a new Technology Solutions service line at JLL, incorporating tech consulting and Integrated Workplace Management Systems.
- BRG's space and occupancy planning, move and relocation management and project management services will become corresponding parts of JLL's suite in those areas.
Tue, Jun. 28, 9:56 AM
- JLL (JLL +1.3%) agrees to purchase MSCI's global corporate occupiers benchmarking business, whose client roster encompasses more than 25K properties in 48 countries.
- "This is a ground-breaking addition to our Corporate Solutions business," says Vincent Lottefier, JLL's CEO EMEA Corporate Solutions.
- Since the start of 2015, JLL has announced or closed 40 margin-accretive deals with a combined value of over $1.2B.
Wed, Jun. 22, 4:40 PM
Tue, Jun. 7, 12:55 PM
- Consistent with the company plan to become a leader in corporate real estate technology, JLL (JLL +2.5%) agrees to buy BRG, an expert in workplace technology, consulting, technology implementation, and space and move management services. The deal is expected to close in July.
- Alongside the purchase, JLL will form a new Technology Solutions team to be headed by Traci Doane, currently CEO of BRG.
- Source: Press Release
Fri, Jun. 3, 11:09 AM
- Moving to expand its Project and Development Services offerings, JLL (JLL -1.1%) purchases Merritt & Harris, a provider of construction-related services for real estate lenders and investors during new construction, renovations, and workouts.
- Founded in 1937, M&H is headquartered in New York, with offices in CA and FL. More than 40 M&H architects, engineers, cost analyst and construction experts will join JLL, including the company's CEO Manny Kratsios.
- Source: Press Release
Wed, Jun. 1, 7:25 AM
Fri, May 20, 10:55 AM
- While capital markets (property sales) activity is clearly decelerating, says analyst Brad Burke, capital markets represents just 25% of the JLL's (JLL +4.3%) 2016 estimated EBITDA. The company should still be able to realize strong growth thanks to market share gains and business diversity.
- Among the risks are JLL's exposure to the U.K. (about 10% of EBITDA) amid the Brexit uncertainty. With the stock off 40% from the 52-week high, though, this may already be priced in.
- He upgrades JLL to Buy, but still prefers CBRE (CBG +2.7%) thanks to less U.K. exposure, more Y/Y benefit from recent M&A, and less pressure from tough investment management comps. He boost the PT to $38 from $35 (vs. current $28.53).
- Previously: JLL touched by Goldman, gains 3% early (May 20)
Fri, May 20, 9:37 AM
- Goldman buys the dip in JLL (JLL +3%), with an upgrade to Buy from Neutral, The $141 price target suggests more than 30% upside from yesterday's close.
- JLL is lower by 31% YTD vs. CBRE's 17% decline. It's down 36% Y/Y vs. CBRE's 26%.
Wed, Apr. 27, 2:44 PM
- Q1 adjusted net income of $37M or $0.82 per share vs. $44M and $0.97 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $85M vs. $90M.
- Real Estate Services adjusted EBITDA of $51M vs. $62M a year ago. Leasing of $319.8M up 6%. Capital markets & hotels of $169.7M down 3%. Property and facility management of $392.8M up 10%.
- LaSalle Investment Management adjusted EBITDA of $34M vs. $28M a year ago. Advisory fees of $62.2M up 5%. Total revenue of $100.5M up 18%.
- Previously: Jones Lang Lasalle beats by $0.08, beats on revenue (April 27)
- JLL +5.4%
Wed, Apr. 27, 7:46 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Wed, Apr. 6, 10:56 AM
- With the purchase of French retail real estate consultant Véronique Nocquet, JLL's retail team in France is now up to more than 20 professionals working across a full range of services.
- Now read: Jones Lang LaSalle: Time To Buy, As Markets Stabilize (April 5)