Wed, Jun. 22, 4:40 PM
Tue, Jun. 7, 12:55 PM
- Consistent with the company plan to become a leader in corporate real estate technology, JLL (JLL +2.5%) agrees to buy BRG, an expert in workplace technology, consulting, technology implementation, and space and move management services. The deal is expected to close in July.
- Alongside the purchase, JLL will form a new Technology Solutions team to be headed by Traci Doane, currently CEO of BRG.
- Source: Press Release
Fri, Jun. 3, 11:09 AM
- Moving to expand its Project and Development Services offerings, JLL (JLL -1.1%) purchases Merritt & Harris, a provider of construction-related services for real estate lenders and investors during new construction, renovations, and workouts.
- Founded in 1937, M&H is headquartered in New York, with offices in CA and FL. More than 40 M&H architects, engineers, cost analyst and construction experts will join JLL, including the company's CEO Manny Kratsios.
- Source: Press Release
Wed, Jun. 1, 7:25 AM
Fri, May 20, 10:55 AM
- While capital markets (property sales) activity is clearly decelerating, says analyst Brad Burke, capital markets represents just 25% of the JLL's (JLL +4.3%) 2016 estimated EBITDA. The company should still be able to realize strong growth thanks to market share gains and business diversity.
- Among the risks are JLL's exposure to the U.K. (about 10% of EBITDA) amid the Brexit uncertainty. With the stock off 40% from the 52-week high, though, this may already be priced in.
- He upgrades JLL to Buy, but still prefers CBRE (CBG +2.7%) thanks to less U.K. exposure, more Y/Y benefit from recent M&A, and less pressure from tough investment management comps. He boost the PT to $38 from $35 (vs. current $28.53).
- Previously: JLL touched by Goldman, gains 3% early (May 20)
Fri, May 20, 9:37 AM
- Goldman buys the dip in JLL (JLL +3%), with an upgrade to Buy from Neutral, The $141 price target suggests more than 30% upside from yesterday's close.
- JLL is lower by 31% YTD vs. CBRE's 17% decline. It's down 36% Y/Y vs. CBRE's 26%.
Wed, Apr. 27, 2:44 PM
- Q1 adjusted net income of $37M or $0.82 per share vs. $44M and $0.97 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $85M vs. $90M.
- Real Estate Services adjusted EBITDA of $51M vs. $62M a year ago. Leasing of $319.8M up 6%. Capital markets & hotels of $169.7M down 3%. Property and facility management of $392.8M up 10%.
- LaSalle Investment Management adjusted EBITDA of $34M vs. $28M a year ago. Advisory fees of $62.2M up 5%. Total revenue of $100.5M up 18%.
- Previously: Jones Lang Lasalle beats by $0.08, beats on revenue (April 27)
- JLL +5.4%
Wed, Apr. 27, 7:46 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Wed, Apr. 6, 10:56 AM
- With the purchase of French retail real estate consultant Véronique Nocquet, JLL's retail team in France is now up to more than 20 professionals working across a full range of services.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: Jones Lang LaSalle: Time To Buy, As Markets Stabilize (April 5)
Wed, Feb. 3, 8:11 AM
- Q4 adjusted net income of $206M or $4.53 per share vs. $196M and $4.33 one year ago.
- Real Estate Services revenue of $1.79B up 8% Y/Y, up 15% in local currencies. Leasing up 5% (in dollars), Capital Markets & Hotels up 1%, Property & Facility management fee revenue up 10%, Project & Development Services fee revenue up 23%.
- LaSalle Investment Management revenue of $97M up 5% Y/Y.
- Conference call at 9 ET
- Previously: Jones Lang Lasalle misses by $0.17, misses on revenue (Feb. 3)
- JLL flat premarket
Wed, Feb. 3, 7:34 AM
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Dec. 1, 2015, 8:52 AM
- JLL (NYSE:JLL) announces the purchase of CIB Management, the Baltimore area's largest commercial property manager, and CIB, LLC, a provider of brokerage services.
- The deal is expected to close by January.
- The combined CIB team of about 80 is all expected to join JLL at closing.
- CIB's current property management portfolio is 15M square feet. The combined total for the two companies in Greater Baltimore is 40M.
Nov. 16, 2015, 11:22 AM
- Founded in 1991 and based in Orange County, Martin Potts & Associates provides project and construction management services for retail, hospitality, healthcare, and office properties.
- The deal builds on recent JLL (JLL -0.3%) purchases CLEO Construction Management, Shelter Bay Retail Group, and Wilson Retail Group.
- A total of 11 from MPA, including partners Marty Potts and Greg Holcomb, will join JLL.
- The deal is expected to close this month.
Oct. 28, 2015, 10:09 AM
- CBRE (CBG +9.5%) cruised through estimates in its Q3 report last night, and JLL (JLL +5.9%) this morning also easily topped consensus.
- For JLL, Q3 fee revenue of $1,287B gained 9% from a year ago, with adjusted EBITDA of $190M gaining 13.8%. Adjusted EPS of $2.52 was up 11%.
- The company boosted its twice-a-year dividend by 7% to $0.29 per share.
- Previously: Jones Lang Lasalle beats by $0.53, beats on revenue (Oct. 28)
- Previously: CBRE beats as acquisition is digested (Oct. 27)
- Others in sector: Marcus & Millichap (MMI +1.1%) and Kennedy-Wilson (KW +1.2%)
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. is a financial and professional services company, which specialized in providing real estate. It offers integrated services on a local, regional and global basis to owner, occupier, investor and developer clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing... More
Industry: Property Management
Country: United States
Other News & PR