Tue, Jul. 5, 6:11 PM
- JLL (JLL -3.5%) has closed on its latest acquisition, of workplace technology firm BRG.
- BRG chief Traci Doane will take over a new Technology Solutions service line at JLL, incorporating tech consulting and Integrated Workplace Management Systems.
- BRG's space and occupancy planning, move and relocation management and project management services will become corresponding parts of JLL's suite in those areas.
Tue, Jun. 28, 9:56 AM
- JLL (JLL +1.3%) agrees to purchase MSCI's global corporate occupiers benchmarking business, whose client roster encompasses more than 25K properties in 48 countries.
- "This is a ground-breaking addition to our Corporate Solutions business," says Vincent Lottefier, JLL's CEO EMEA Corporate Solutions.
- Since the start of 2015, JLL has announced or closed 40 margin-accretive deals with a combined value of over $1.2B.
Nov. 16, 2015, 11:22 AM
- Founded in 1991 and based in Orange County, Martin Potts & Associates provides project and construction management services for retail, hospitality, healthcare, and office properties.
- The deal builds on recent JLL (JLL -0.3%) purchases CLEO Construction Management, Shelter Bay Retail Group, and Wilson Retail Group.
- A total of 11 from MPA, including partners Marty Potts and Greg Holcomb, will join JLL.
- The deal is expected to close this month.
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. is a financial and professional services company, which specialized in providing real estate. It offers integrated services on a local, regional and global basis to owner, occupier, investor and developer clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing... More
Industry: Property Management
Country: United States