Sep. 11, 2014, 8:15 AM| Comment!
May. 1, 2014, 2:53 PM
- Adj. EPS of $0.25 beats consensus by 9 cents, while revenue posted 26% Y/Y growth to $1.86B.
- EMEA revenue rose 127% to $518.7M, mainly due to the acquisition of Norland Managed in December 2013, recovery in the EU, and continued strength in Germany and U.K.
- Americas revenue of $1.02B up 10%, led by 38% property sales growth in US and 17% across other regions.
- Asia Pacific revenue rose 8% to $195.6M, led by a continued strong rebound in property sales partially offset by foreign currency conversion.
- The company signed contracts with 25 new occupants such as Alibaba Group, Société Générale, and Wipro, and provided new service to its 24 existing clients.
- CBG +8.3%.
- Earlier: Q1 results.
- Other commercial players: Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL +1.7%), Kennedy-Wilson (KW +0.1%).
Jan. 7, 2014, 5:38 PM
Oct. 29, 2013, 12:45 PM
May. 1, 2012, 5:41 PM
JLL vs. ETF Alternatives
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. It offers integrated services delivered by teams to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.
Other News & PR