Jamba Juice: Finally Shaping Up
Tue, Aug. 16, 2:30 PM
- Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA) announces the launch of a new line of Protein Smoothies.
- The company says Jamba Protein Smoothies are loaded with at least 28 grams of protein and made with real fruit.
- The new protein Smoothies are already available across locations in the U.S.
- In a general trend, food companies and restaurants chains have been increasing the number of high-protein items offered with demand in the category still on the rise.
- Source: Press Release
Fri, Aug. 12, 10:37 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:22 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Tue, Jul. 12, 7:23 AM
- Jamba Juice (NASDAQ:JMBA) announced that it has entered a development agreement with Kevin Denha and Omar Ammori to open 20 stores at new locations in the greater Detroit market.
- “We’re thrilled to partner with Kevin and Omar as we continue to expand our great brand across the U.S.,” said Dave Pace, CEO and President, Jamba Juice. “Kevin and Omar are world-class franchisees who bring a high level of franchise and operating expertise; more importantly, we are aligned in our commitment to simplify and inspire healthy living with our brand and our Company. They are a welcome addition to the Jamba franchise community.”
- As per the terms of the agreement, Mr. Denha and Mr. Ammori plans to open 5 locations in Meijer stores in Metro Detroit, and an additional 3 traditional Jamba stores by the end of 2017.
- Press Release
Thu, May 5, 7:56 AM
- Jamba (NASDAQ:JMBA) reports a system-wide 2% drop in comparable store sales in Q1. The number of company-operated stores was down to 68 at the end of the quarter due to the broad refranchising initiative.
- The company plans to relocate its HQ to Frisco, Texas later this year to help it focus on core strategies. One of those strategies is to position Jamba as a youthful and contemporary brand.
- Previously: Jamba misses by $0.04, beats on revenue (May 5)
Thu, May 5, 7:10 AM
- Jamba (NASDAQ:JMBA): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $18.75M (-64.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.34M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Mon, Apr. 4, 10:10 AM
- Smoothie King discloses that same-store sales rose 9.8% in 2015, a striking mark with the company also on an aggressive expansion plan.
- The private company sees having 1,000 locations opened by the end of 2017.
- The rapid growth of the Smoothie King chain is a trend to watch for investors of Jamba (JMBA -0.2%) amid rising demand in the beverage category.
- Now read Divining Jamba's Future Under New CEO David Pace
Mon, Mar. 14, 4:24 PM
- Sales fell sharply at Jamba (NASDAQ:JMBA) in Q4 due to the transition to a franchised model.
- System-wide comparable-store sales increased 3.9%. Positive growth in average check and with traffic both factored in.
- The company ended the quarter with 893 stores (823 franchise-operated, 70 company-owned)
- Previously: Jamba misses by $0.21, beats on revenue (March 14)
Mon, Mar. 14, 4:12 PM
- Jamba (NASDAQ:JMBA): Q4 EPS of -$0.28 misses by $0.21.
- Revenue of $19.55M (-55.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.45M.
Sun, Mar. 13, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 7:23 AM
- Jamba (NASDAQ:JMBA) hires David Pace as its CEO. The exec was hired away from Bloomin' Brands where he was President of Carrabbas Italian Grill.
- The company also announces that board member Richard Federico will take over the Chairman role.
Dec. 18, 2015, 5:40 PM
- Jamba (NASDAQ:JMBA) is closing "underperforming and cash flow negative Company stores" in the Chicago and New York markets. (8-K filing)
- As part of the closing, 104 employees (over 2% of Jamba's workforce) will be laid off. A $96K pre-tax restructuring charge is expected. Jamba also discloses chief marketing and innovation officer Julie Washington plans to resign; she'll stay on board until the end of April.
- The move comes with ~90% of Jamba's stores now franchise-owned.
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Jamba (NASDAQ:JMBA): Q3 EPS of $0.10 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $35.5M (-39.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.89M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX