Thu, Feb. 26, 4:54 PM
- Q4 core income of $3.3M or $0.28 per share vs. $4.7M and $0.39 in Q3. The monthly dividend was just cut to $0.12.
- Book value per share of $11.65 down from $12.85 in Q3. Today's close of $9.18 is a 21.2% discount to book.
- Net interest margin of 1.53% down nine basis points from Q3. CPR on agency paper of 5.17% down from 6.56%.
- Leverage of 8.13:1 vs. 7.07:1 at end of Q3.
- Conference call tomorrow at 8:30 ET.
- Previously: Javelin Mortgage Investment reports Q4 results (Feb. 26)
- Source: Press Release
- JMI -0.2% after hours
- Previously: Javelin Mortgage updates on portfolio (Jan. 27)
Thu, Feb. 26, 4:52 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:40 PM
- Q3 core income of $4.7M or $0.39 per share vs. $4.9M and $0.41 in Q2. Dividend is $0.45.
- Book value per share of $12.85 vs. $13.40 in Q2. Today's close of $12.61 is a 1.9% discount to book.
- Net interest margin of 1.62% down eight basis points from Q2.
- Average CPR on agency holdings of 6.56% rises from 4.77% in Q2.
- Leverage of 7.07:1 down from 7.67:1.
- About $288.6M of agency MBS sold during quarter, bringing agency holdings down to $917.2M from $1.2B. Non-agency holdings of $287.4M vs. $282M in Q2.
- Conference call tomorrow at 9 ET
- Previously: Javelin Mortgage Investment EPS of $0.39
- JMI flat after-hours
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:33 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 6:53 AM
- Core income of $4.9M or $0.41 per share vs. $5.7M and $0.48 in Q1. Dividend is $0.45.
- Book value per share of $13.40 vs. $13.38 in Q1. Last night's close of $13.26 is a 1% discount to book.
- Net interest margin of 1.7% slips 34 basis points.
- Average CPR on agency holdings of 4.77% up from 3.13%.
- Leverage of 7.67:1 down from 7.95:1. Portfolio relatively unchanged, with agency holdings of about $1.2B and non-agency of $282M.
- Previously: Javelin Mortgage Investment results
- JMI flat premarket
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:22 PM
May. 7, 2014, 7:23 AM
- Core earnings of $5.7M or $0.48 per share vs $5.9M and $0.45 in Q4. Estimated taxable REIT income of $5.2M or $0.43. Quarterly dividend is $0.45.
- Book value per share of $13.38 down from $14.28 after payment of dividend. Last night's close of $13.23 is $0.15 below book.
- Leverage of 7.95:1 rises from 4.9:1. Agency portfolio valued at about $1.2B, non-agency at $284.6M. At end of Q4, it was $801.8M and $284.3M.
- Net interest margin of 2.04% rises 26 basis points.
- CPR on agency holdings of 3.13% vs. 4%.
- No buybacks this quarter after Phil Goldstein calls off the (Bull)dogs. About 1.5M shares remain in the repurchase authorization. Legal and advisory fees associated with Goldstein's proxy contest of $226K.
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Javelin Mortgage Investment EPS of $0.48
- JMI -1% premarket
May. 6, 2014, 7:28 PM
Mar. 6, 2014, 5:53 PM
Oct. 30, 2013, 6:59 AM
- Taxable REIT income of $7.3M, or $0.54 per share.
- Book value per share of $14.69 is off 6.6% from $15.72 at the end of Q2, and compares to last night's close of $11.94, putting the stock at an 18.7% discount.
- Net interest margin of 1.72% is down 3 basis points from Q2.
- The board authorizes a 2M share repurchase program, nearly 15% of the float.
- Press release.
- JMI no trades premarket.
Oct. 30, 2013, 6:12 AM
Aug. 6, 2013, 12:31 AM
- Javelin Mortgage (JMI): Q2 taxable REIT income of approximately $6.5M vs. $5.8M in Q1.
- Book value per share of $15.12 on June 30 is off 17.8% from Q1's end. Today's closing price of $13.27 is a 12.2% discount to June 30 book.
- Average net interest margin in Q2 of 1.75% off 21 bps from Q1.
- Agency MBS portfolio of $1.8B up from $1.1B in Q1, average non-agency MBS portfolio of $226.7M up from $136.8M in Q1 ($113M equity raise in Q2).
- Leverage ratio of 9.28:1 vs. 8.04:1 in Q1. (PR)
May. 6, 2013, 9:00 PMJavelin Mortgage (JMI): Q1 taxable REIT EPS of $0.77 vs. $0.73 in Q4. Book value/share of $18.40 vs. $19.74 on Dec. 31 and current price of $20.03. Net interest margin of 1.96%, down 40 bps from Q4, with average yield on assets down 21 bps and funding costs up 19. Agency portfolio of $1.1B, non-agency of $136.8M. (PR) | Comment!
Mar. 21, 2013, 4:55 PMJavelin Mortgage (JMI): Q4 EPS of $0.73 against dividends of just $0.46. Since earnings were so much higher than dividends, company accrued an excise tax expense of $46K. Book value of $19.74/share as of Dec. 31 vs. current price $19.39. Non-agency portfolio of $130M. Agency portfolio of $1.1B. Shares +0.5% AH. (PR) | Comment!
JMI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR