St Joe Co.NYSE
Thu, Nov. 3, 5:18 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:18 PM
Thu, May 5, 5:48 PM
- St Joe (NYSE:JOE): Q1 EPS of $0.12
- Revenue of $20.3M (+18.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.4M.
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:30 PM
- St Joe Co. (NYSE:JOE): Q4 EPS of -$0.03 in-line.
- Revenue of $21.1M (+34.4% Y/Y) beats by $5.5M.
Nov. 19, 2015, 4:40 PM
- Jeffrey Keil has resigned from his position as president and interim CEO - roles he's been in since the retirement of Park Brady in August 2014. Keil has also exited the board.
- Taking his place atop the company is Jorge Gonzalez, who has been with JOE for 13 years, most recently as SVP of Development.
- Also exiting the company is EVP Patrick Bienvenue, who is relocating and plans to pursue other opportunities.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:44 PM
- St Joe Co. (NYSE:JOE): Q3 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $27.8M (+15.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.2M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 2:39 PM
- The SEC charges The St. Joe (JOE -2.2%), former top executives, and two former accounting department directors with improperly accounting for the plunging value of its real estate during the property bust, thus overstating earnings and assets in 2009 and 2010.
- Not admitting the findings, the company is paying a $2.75M penalty to settle, and the former employees are coughing up some bucks as well.
Sep. 28, 2015, 7:38 AM
- The St. Joe Company (NYSE:JOE) accepted for purchase 16.35M shares at $18 each for a total purchase price of about $294.3M. The repurchase represents about 17.8% of the float.
- The stock closed Friday at $18.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:27 PM
- St Joe Co. (NYSE:JOE): Q2 EPS of $0.00 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $37.8M (+9.2% Y/Y) beats by $3.6M.
Jul. 7, 2015, 8:22 AM
- Raymond James upgrades Saint Joe (NYSE:JOE) to Outperform from Market Perform after a 17% drop in the stock over the past three months.
- Shares +1.8% premarket
Jun. 30, 2015, 9:26 AM
- The Bay-Walton County Sector Plan has been officially adopted by Bay County and Walton County. The Sector Plan is a master plan to develop more than 170K residential units and over 22M square feet of retail, commercial, and industrial uses on 110.5K acres of JOE land.
- Q2 revenue is looking like $36M-$38M, slightly above current estimates. Pre-tax income should come in around $2M-$3M.
May 7, 2015, 5:36 PM
- St Joe Co. (NYSE:JOE): Q1 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $17.1M (-97.1% Y/Y) misses by $8.7M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 6:05 PM
- St Joe Co. (NYSE:JOE): Q4 EPS of $0.12
- Revenue of $15.7M (-53.7% Y/Y).
Jan. 26, 2015, 7:48 PM
- The SEC opened an investigation more than four years ago into St. Joe's (NYSE:JOE) accounting practices surrounding impaired property assets, and one week ago the company received a "Wells Notice" from the agency, suggesting it's leaning towards filing a formal charge.
- All allegations are related to company actions taken prior to the 2011 replacement of the board, the CEO, and the CFO.
- Source: SEC Form 8-K
- Shares -9.1% after hours
Jan. 26, 2015, 5:36 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:43 PM
- St Joe Co. (NYSE:JOE): Q3 EPS of $0 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $24M (-34.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.6M.