Thu, May 14, 12:45 PM
Thu, May 14, 9:16 AM
Wed, May 13, 7:15 PM
- Jones Energy (NYSE:JONE) -6.2% AH after announcing a secondary public offering of 5M common shares by certain stockholders affiliated with Metalmark Capital representing ~22% the fund manager's current ownership in the company.
- The underwriter will have an option to purchase up to an additional 750K shares from Metalmark.
- JONE will receive no proceeds from the offering.
Wed, Feb. 11, 12:45 PM
Wed, Feb. 11, 9:13 AM
Jun. 9, 2014, 11:58 AM
- Jones Energy (JONE +5%) is initiated with a Buy rating and $23 price target at Brean Capital, which forecasts ratable production growth thanks to a deep bench of drilling targets in the Cleveland interval of the Anadarko Basin in north Texas and west Oklahoma.
- With among the lowest cost structures in the sector at $5.18/boe for Q1 and $4.47/boe for FY 2013, Brean believes JONE is capable of comparatively generating attractive returns through commodity price cycles.
Feb. 25, 2014, 3:45 PM
- Jones Energy (JONE -15.3%) is one of the day's largest NYSE decliners after providing an operations update and 2014 guidance.
- Q4 production rose to a record 1.7M boe (~18.2K boe/day) despite severe weather; FY 2013 production of 6.2M boe (~17K boe/day) was within the previously announced guidance range.
- Says 2013 year-end proved reserves rose 23% Y/Y, and increased 42% in the core Cleveland area; oil and natural gas liquids rose to 56% of the proved reserve base.
- Projecting 2014 average daily production of 22K-23K boe/day, which would mean ~30% Y/Y production growth; plans ~$350M capex for the year.
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:46 PM
JONE vs. ETF Alternatives
Jones Energy Inc is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties in the Anadarko and Arkoma basins of Texas and Oklahoma.
Other News & PR