SA Transcripts • Thu, Nov. 6
From other sites
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Jones Energy - A Strong Cleveland Operator That's Being Overlooked By The Street
- JONE is an E&P company operating in the mid-continent, primarily focusing on high-return drilling in the Cleveland play in the Anadarko Basin.
- JONE management has multi-decade experience in the basin and is the lowest cost operator.
- JONE production will grow over >30% in 2014 with a growing oil cut and capex will be financed primarily from operating cash flow.
- JONE has ability to replace drilling inventory at low cost given its industry leading cost structure.
Is There Hidden Value In Keeping Up With Jones Energy?
- Jones Energy's natural gas resources, location, and transportation access to major gas trunklines may not have received full recognition by the market.
- The Anadarko basin is fully leased; the only entry is by expanding existing production, as Jones is, or through asset/company acquisition.
- Only 25% of Jones Energy is public. The rest is held by private equity and management. It also has significant debt.
Jones Energy Is An Attractive And Overlooked Recent IPO
Wed, Nov. 5, 5:17 PM
Wed, Aug. 6, 7:02 PM
Mon, Jun. 9, 11:58 AM
- Jones Energy (JONE +5%) is initiated with a Buy rating and $23 price target at Brean Capital, which forecasts ratable production growth thanks to a deep bench of drilling targets in the Cleveland interval of the Anadarko Basin in north Texas and west Oklahoma.
- With among the lowest cost structures in the sector at $5.18/boe for Q1 and $4.47/boe for FY 2013, Brean believes JONE is capable of comparatively generating attractive returns through commodity price cycles.
Wed, Mar. 12, 6:32 PM
Tue, Feb. 25, 3:45 PM
- Jones Energy (JONE -15.3%) is one of the day's largest NYSE decliners after providing an operations update and 2014 guidance.
- Q4 production rose to a record 1.7M boe (~18.2K boe/day) despite severe weather; FY 2013 production of 6.2M boe (~17K boe/day) was within the previously announced guidance range.
- Says 2013 year-end proved reserves rose 23% Y/Y, and increased 42% in the core Cleveland area; oil and natural gas liquids rose to 56% of the proved reserve base.
- Projecting 2014 average daily production of 22K-23K boe/day, which would mean ~30% Y/Y production growth; plans ~$350M capex for the year.
Tue, Feb. 25, 12:46 PM
Nov. 25, 2013, 4:44 PM
- Jones Energy (JONE) says it will acquire "producing and undeveloped oil and gas assets in the Anadarko Basin for $195M" from a privately-held company.
- The deal includes "92 producing wells with net production of approximately 3,400 barrels of Boe/d [and] proved reserves of 14.3M MMBoe."
- JONE says the transaction should be cash flow and EPS accretive in 2014. (PR)
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 4, 2013, 6:39 AM
JONE vs. ETF Alternatives
Jones Energy Inc is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties in the Anadarko and Arkoma basins of Texas and Oklahoma.
Other News & PR