Thu, May 5, 8:08 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Feb. 11, 8:31 AM
- Sales in North America fell 8% for Kellogg (NYSE:K) in Q4.
- Sales by segment: U.S. Morning Foods to -7% $712M, U.S Snacks -7% to $750M, U.S. Specialty -4% to $269M, Latin America -34% to $190M, Europe to $612M, Asia Pacific -11% to $220M.
- Operating profit across the segments was down 12% to $368M.
- "We saw good growth in many of our businesses, and importantly, trends continued to improve in the U.S. Cereal business," noted CEO John Bryant.
- Previously: Kellogg beats by $0.04, misses on revenue (Feb. 11 2016)
- Kellogg is unchanged in premarket trading.
Thu, Feb. 11, 8:05 AM
- Kellogg (NYSE:K): Q4 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $3.12B (-6.0% Y/Y) misses by $40M.
- Shares +0.14% PM.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Nov. 3, 2015, 9:07 AM
- Kellogg (NYSE:K) trades lower after falling short with Q3 revenue.
- Comparable sales were off 8.8% during the quarter, although the mark looks much better on a currency-neutral basis at +1.0%.
- Revenue at Kellogg North America fell 2.7% to $2.3B, while sales for the company's international business was down 13%. Demand for cereal and snacks in key regions was mixed.
- Kellogg backed previous guidance for currency-neutral sales growth of between 1% and 3%.
- Previously: Kellogg beats by $0.01, misses on revenue (Nov. 03 2015)
- K -3.24% premarket to $68.30.
Nov. 3, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Kellogg (NYSE:K): Q3 EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $3.32B (-8.8% Y/Y) misses by $100M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Aug. 4, 2015, 8:21 AM
- Kellogg (NYSE:K) reports sales in the U.S. Morning Foods segment fell 2.2% Y/Y to $742M in Q2
- U.S. Snacks revenue was -1.9% to $835M.
- U.S. Specialty sales -2.2% to $270M.
- Europe segment revenue -15.3% to $650M.
- Operating profit was higher in the Europe and U.S. Snacks segment during the quarter, while the company recorded a loss in the Latin America segment due in part to the Venezuelan business. Consolidated operating profit -12% to $412M.
- SG&A expenses were lower during the quarter.
- Previously: Kellogg EPS in-line, beats on revenue
Aug. 4, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Kellogg (NYSE:K): Q2 EPS of $0.92 in-line.
- Revenue of $3.48B (-5.4% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
May 5, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Kellogg (NYSE:K) reports sales in the U.S. Morning Foods segment fell 2.9% Y/Y to $776M in Q1, despite what it calls "improving trends" with cereal.
- U.S. Snacks revenue was -1.2% to $854M.
- U.S. Specialty sales -3% to $361M.
- Operating profit in North America was off 9.9% due to lower sales volume.
- The company struck a currency-neutral sales gain of 1% in Europe with Pringles demand high.
- Latin America sales were up 6.3% before F/X factored in.
- K +1.36% premarket to $65.00.
- Previously: Kellogg beats by $0.06, beats on revenue
May 5, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Kellogg (NYSE:K): Q1 EPS of $0.98 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $3.56B (-4.8% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
- Shares +2.74% PM.
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Feb. 12, 2015, 8:39 AM
- Kellogg (NYSE:K): Q4 EPS of $0.84 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $3.32B (-5.1% Y/Y) misses by $330M.
- Shares -4.84% PM.
Kellogg Co. operates as a food manufacturing company. It engages in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of cereal and convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen waffles and meat alternatives. The company's brands include Kellogg's, Keebler,... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Processed & Packaged Goods
Country: United States
Other News & PR