KAR Auction Services Hitting On All Cylinders
KAR Auction Services Still Has Room To Run
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Yesterday, 7:04 AM
- Susquehanna picks out some favorites from the auto retailer sector.
- The investment firm issues Positive ratings on Monro Muffler Brake (NASDAQ:MNRO), CarMax (NYSE:KMX), and Kar Auction (NYSE:KAR).
- It's a nice shot in the arm for the trio amid dramatic news in the automobile industry on self-driving car initiatives.
- Previously: Ford's self-driving car push could have major commercial implications (Aug. 16)
- Previously: Mobileye and Delphi Automotive confirm self-driving partnership (Aug. 23)
- Previously: World's first self-driving taxi service launches (Aug. 25)
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:30 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Tue, May 24, 9:38 AM
- Worried about Fed rate hikes pushing the greenback up higher? Focus on growing companies deriving at least 80% of sales from the U.S., says Jefferies' Steven DeSanctis.
- He notes the dollar peaked on Jan. 20, and sectors with big overseas exposure have outperformed since. However, with higher interest rates looking like they might send the dollar back into an uptrend, it's time to refocus on companies less reliant on exports.
- DeSanctis and team identified 27 small- and mid-cap companies that were: In the Russell 2500 and Buy-rated by Jefferies, have less than 20% of sales outside of U.S., "sit in the highest two quintiles" based on ROE, and have market values north of $2B.
- Of that group, they picked ten showing the highest growth of sales per share (though a tie brought the total to 11): Paycom Software (NYSE:PAYC), Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD), Centene Corp. (NYSE:CNC), Molina Healthcare (NYSE:MOH), Five Below (NASDAQ:FIVE), Mednax (NYSE:MD), Western Alliance Bancorp (NYSE:WAL), Signature Bank (NASDAQ:SBNY), KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR), Science Applications (NYSE:SAIC), and Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN).
Tue, May 3, 4:36 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:16 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR) declares $0.29/share quarterly dividend, 7.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.27.
- Forward yield 3.41%
- Payable April 5; for shareholders of record March 23; ex-div March 21.
Wed, Feb. 17, 4:55 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR): Q4 EPS of $0.40 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $682.2M (+12.6% Y/Y) beats by $23.93M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:48 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR): Q3 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $666.7M (+13.2% Y/Y) beats by $26.62M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:21 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR): Q2 EPS of $0.46 in-line.
- Revenue of $658.3M (+12.4% Y/Y) beats by $30.69M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
Jul. 24, 2015, 9:08 AM
May 5, 2015, 5:03 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR): Q1 EPS of $0.42 in-line.
- Revenue of $632.4M (+8.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.14M.
- Shares +0.14% AH.
May 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
KAR Auction Services, Inc. is a provider of vehicle auction services in North America. It offers auction services for sellers of used or whole car vehicles and salvage vehicles. The company operates its business through three segments: ADESA Auctions, Insurance Auto Auctions and Automotive... More
Industry: Auto Dealerships