KAR Auction Services Hitting On All Cylinders
KAR Auction Services Still Has Room To Run
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
KAR Auction Services: Worth Bidding For This Market
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Tue, May 24, 9:38 AM
- Worried about Fed rate hikes pushing the greenback up higher? Focus on growing companies deriving at least 80% of sales from the U.S., says Jefferies' Steven DeSanctis.
- He notes the dollar peaked on Jan. 20, and sectors with big overseas exposure have outperformed since. However, with higher interest rates looking like they might send the dollar back into an uptrend, it's time to refocus on companies less reliant on exports.
- DeSanctis and team identified 27 small- and mid-cap companies that were: In the Russell 2500 and Buy-rated by Jefferies, have less than 20% of sales outside of U.S., "sit in the highest two quintiles" based on ROE, and have market values north of $2B.
- Of that group, they picked ten showing the highest growth of sales per share (though a tie brought the total to 11): Paycom Software (NYSE:PAYC), Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD), Centene Corp. (NYSE:CNC), Molina Healthcare (NYSE:MOH), Five Below (NASDAQ:FIVE), Mednax (NYSE:MD), Western Alliance Bancorp (NYSE:WAL), Signature Bank (NASDAQ:SBNY), KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR), Science Applications (NYSE:SAIC), and Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN).
Tue, May 3, 4:36 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:16 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 4:55 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:48 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR): Q3 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $666.7M (+13.2% Y/Y) beats by $26.62M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:21 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR): Q2 EPS of $0.46 in-line.
- Revenue of $658.3M (+12.4% Y/Y) beats by $30.69M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
Jul. 24, 2015, 9:08 AM
May 5, 2015, 5:03 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR): Q1 EPS of $0.42 in-line.
- Revenue of $632.4M (+8.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.14M.
- Shares +0.14% AH.
May 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Apr. 9, 2015, 9:33 AM
- KAR Auction Services (NYSE:KAR) announces it will deploy capital to develop a whole car auction facility.
- The site will be located in a suburb of Chicago.
- The size of the facility will be 65 acres with an option to expand to 150 acres.
Mar. 5, 2015, 7:00 AM
- SunTrust initiates coverage on Kar Auction (NYSE:KAR) with a Buy rating.
- The company is active in the vehicle auction service which has seen brisk activity over the last year.
- KAR +1.74% premarket to $37.51, just short of an all-time high.
Feb. 17, 2015, 4:24 PM
- KAR Auction (NYSE:KAR): Q4 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $606M (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $23.33M.
KAR Auction Services, Inc. is a provider of vehicle auction services in North America. It offers auction services for sellers of used or whole car vehicles and salvage vehicles. The company operates its business through three segments: ADESA Auctions, Insurance Auto Auctions and Automotive... More
Industry: Auto Dealerships
Other News & PR