Wed, Aug. 5, 7:47 AM
- Kate Spade (NYSE:KATE) reports direct-to-consumer comparable sales rose 10% in Q2.
- Kate Spade North American sales +22% to $232M.
- Kate Spade International sales +16% to $36M.
- The company's gross margin rate increased 240 bps to 61.0% off a comparison from last year with a high level of inventory liquidations.
- SG&A expense rate fell 10 bps to 54.8%.
- Previously: Kate Spade misses by $0.03, misses on revenue
- KATE +5.1% premarket to $21.75.
Wed, Aug. 5, 7:20 AM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
Thu, May 7, 8:27 AM
- Kate Spade (NYSE:KATE) reports direct-to-consumer comparable sales were up 9% in Q1.
- International sales +18% to $47M.
- Gross profit rate -60 bps to 60.6%.
- Operating loss rate -250 bps to -14.5%.
- SG&A expense rate +190 bps to 73.2%.
- The company ended the quarter with inventory of $182.50M and average retail square footage of 89K (+23% Y/Y).
- KATE -0.2% premarket.
- Previously: Kate Spade signs distribution deal for Latin America
- Previously: Kate Spade misses by $0.01, beats on revenue
Thu, May 7, 7:22 AM
Wed, May 6, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Tue, Mar. 3, 8:36 AM
- Kate Spade (NYSE:KATE) reports comparable direct-to-consumer sales rose 28% in Q4.
- Segment revenue growth: Kate Spade North America +50.5% to $326.75M; Kate Spade International 56% to $60.07M, Adelington Design Group -40.5% to $11.76M.
- Gross profit rate -380 bps to 57.8%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate declined 179 bps to 13.32%.
- SG&A expenses +33% to $18.77M.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $1.2B to $1.275B; Adjusted EBITDA: $185M to $200M; DTC comparable sales growth: high single digits; D&A: $50M to $55M; Capex: ~$75M; Interest expense: $18M to $22M; Normalized tax rate: 38% to 40%; Basic share count: ~128M; New store openings: 50 to 55.
- KATE +1.98% premarket
Tue, Mar. 3, 7:25 AM
Mon, Mar. 2, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:55 AM
- Kate Spade (NYSE:KATE) reports comparable direct-to-consumer sales rose 15.2% in Q3.
- The company's rapid expansion drove sales higher. Retail space square footage in North America was up 47% from a year ago.
- Segment revenue growth: Kate Spade North America +11.0% to $192.9M, Kate Spade International -2.6% to $50.9M, Adelington Design Group +15.5% to $6.63M.
- Gross profit rate +140 bps to 62.8%
- SG&A expenses +32.3% to $154M.
- KATE +7.6% premarket
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:25 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Aug. 12, 2014, 9:06 AM
- Kate Spade (NYSE:KATE) reports comparable direct-to-consumer sales rose 30.4% in Q2.
- The rate of sales growth for both the Kate Space North America and Kate Spade International segments was over 50% during the period.
- The retailer's gross profit rate fell 320 bps to 58.6% on a shift in mix toward off-price volume.
- KATE +5.8% premarket
Aug. 12, 2014, 7:54 AM
Aug. 11, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 14, 2014, 8:07 AM
- Kate Spade (KATE) reports a solid 22% gain in direct-to-consumer sales during Q1.
- Comp sales rose 43% from a year ago as the company underwent a major re-alignment with its core brands.
- Gross profit rate fell 210 bps to 55.3% during the period with promotional activity higher.
- Full-year 2014 EBITDA guidance of $115M-$125M is reaffirmed.
KATE vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR