What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Fri, Jan. 29, 7:35 AM
Thu, Jan. 28, 5:30 PM
Dec. 4, 2015, 3:47 PM
- At issue was KCG's performance during the market panic on Aug. 24, when JPMorgan's (NYSE:JPM) stock price dropped by as much as 20% before recovering.
- The bank has informed the NYSE of its intention to replace KCG, reports the WSJ, and a number will be interviewed next week. KCG will have the opportunity to reapply for its job.
- The news today was enough to send KCG lower by nearly 6% at one point, but - like JPMorgan on that day in August - KCG has recovered and is currently flat on the session.
Oct. 30, 2015, 7:52 AM
- KCG Holdings (NYSE:KCG): Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Revenue of $377.04M (+46.6% Y/Y)
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM| Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM | 19 Comments
Sep. 17, 2015, 11:38 AM
- The company notes mixed market conditions in FICC, with Treasurys flat year-over-year, and currencies lower.
- Market conditions in U.S. equities are strong, with volume elevated vs. prior periods. Retail trading is tracking up 12% from Q2 and 21% from a year ago.
- Global equities are seeing boosted activity, with European volume up 17% Y/Y, and Asian up 10%.
- Presentation slides
- KCG -1.6%
Aug. 20, 2015, 9:53 AM
- Zigging sharply higher while the rest of the market zags lower is KCG Holdings (KCG +2.8%) after Wells Fargo upgrades to Outperform from Market Perform.
- KCG is lower by about 23% since the start of the summer.
Jul. 31, 2015, 7:08 AM
- KCG Holdings (NYSE:KCG): Q2 EPS of -$0.18
- Revenue of $261.88M (-16.6% Y/Y)
Jul. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jun. 17, 2015, 8:31 AM
- Matchit represents the next evolution in KCG's (NYSE:KCG) U.S. equities ATS, now offering investors more comprehensive data to make better-informed trading decisions, says the company.
- "One of KCG's strengths is our ability to source liquidity. MatchIt provides the firm and its subscriber clients with another way to access liquidity in today's marketplace," says Erica Attonito, who oversees Matchit.
- The ATS was previously registered and marketed under the name "Knight Match."
Jun. 3, 2015, 7:38 AM
- A total of 82.3M shares were tendered at or below $14 per share, and KCG expects to repurchase 23.6M shares at $14 each on a pro rata basis, except for tenders of odd lots, which will be accepted in full for another $330M.
- The preliminary proration factor is about 28.7%, and the shares expected to be bought back represent roughly 22% of the float.
May 1, 2015, 9:54 AM
- Q1 non-GAAP pretax income of $32.4M vs. $30.5M in Q4, $57.6M a year ago. GAAP earnings of $249.3M or $2.19 per share thanks to a pretax gain of $373.8M from the sale of KCG Hotspot.
- Trading revenues of $208.8M vs. $221.4M in Q4, $258.3M a year ago. Commissions and fees $100M vs. $117.3M and $112.3M.
- Company has tendered for $330M of its stock at a range of $13.50-$14 per share.
- Previously: KCG Holdings reports Q1 results (May 1)
- KCG +6.3%
May 1, 2015, 7:15 AM
- KCG Holdings (NYSE:KCG): Q1 EPS of $2.19
- Revenue of $311.13M (-16.8% Y/Y)
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 3, 2015, 8:35 AM
- The longtime head of KCG Holdings (NYSE:KCG) market-making division, George Sohos has resigned, effective immediately.
- SEC Form 8-K
- Sohos' departure comes following the sudden exit of CFO Steven Bisgay in September. Both had been with Knight Capital since well before the Getco merger.
- The market-making segment is KCG's most valuable business, generating $238.7M vs. overall firm revenue of $346.1M in Q4.
Jan. 30, 2015, 7:07 AM
- KCG Holdings (NYSE:KCG): Q4 EPS of $0.23 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.19.
- Revenue of $346.13M (+7.0% Y/Y)
KCG Holdings Inc is a securities firm offering clients a range of services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types and time zones. It is also engaged in principal trading via exchange-based electronic market making.
Other News & PR