Fri, Oct. 30, 7:52 AM
Thu, Oct. 29, 5:30 PM| Thu, Oct. 29, 5:30 PM | 19 Comments
Fri, Jul. 31, 7:08 AM
Thu, Jul. 30, 5:30 PM
Fri, May 1, 9:54 AM
- Q1 non-GAAP pretax income of $32.4M vs. $30.5M in Q4, $57.6M a year ago. GAAP earnings of $249.3M or $2.19 per share thanks to a pretax gain of $373.8M from the sale of KCG Hotspot.
- Trading revenues of $208.8M vs. $221.4M in Q4, $258.3M a year ago. Commissions and fees $100M vs. $117.3M and $112.3M.
- Company has tendered for $330M of its stock at a range of $13.50-$14 per share.
- Previously: KCG Holdings reports Q1 results (May 1)
- KCG +6.3%
Fri, May 1, 7:15 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 30, 7:07 AM
Thu, Jan. 29, 5:30 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 1:15 PM
- Q3 non-GAAP loss from continuing operations of $19.518M compares to a profit of $21.5M on Q2 and $19M one year ago.
- CEO Daniel Coleman: "The muted retail trading activity and single-digit realized volatility within a heightened competitive environment cut into Market Making segment results."
- Market Making segment: Total revenue of $166.6M vs. $218.4M in Q2. Pretax loss excluding certain items of $5.2M vs. a profit of $36M. Average daily volume of $24.7M vs, $25.1M; in terms of daily trades 3.3M vs. 3.6M; in terms of shares traded 5.8M vs. 10.8M.
- Global Execution Services segment: Total revenue of $79.2M vs. $85.9M in Q2. Pretax income excluding certain items of $1.9M vs. $2.6M.
- Company has begun to explore options for KCG Hotspot, its electronic FX trading vehicle.
- Previously: KCG Holdings EPS of -$0.09
- Off substantially earlier, KCG has returned to flat for the session.
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:12 AM
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:08 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 2, 2014, 8:03 AM
- Revenue of $383.7M up 19% Q/Q, with non-GAAP pre-tax income of 57.6M up from $19.8M. Market Making revenue of $277.3M is up 19% Q/Q, with pre-tax income of $76M up 59%.
- With $185M of principal repayment during Q1, and another $50M since, KCG pays off and terminates its credit facility.
- Tangible book value per share of $10.85.
- Company announces $150M buyback program.
- CC at 9 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: KCG Holdings beats by $0.14
- Shares +7.7% premarket
May 2, 2014, 7:08 AM
May 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
KCG Holdings Inc is a securities firm offering clients a range of services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types and time zones. It is also engaged in principal trading via exchange-based electronic market making.
Other News & PR