Is Kemet Next In The Fuel Cell Fireworks?
Tue, May 3, 7:48 AM
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Jan. 28, 3:57 PM
- Capacitor maker Kemet (NYSE:KEM) has plunged to new 52-week lows after missing FQ3 estimates.
- CEO Per Loof tries to remain upbeat. "Even though the distribution channel continued its inventory correction our OEM and EMS channels remained steady with our adjusted gross margin continuing strong this quarter at 22.2%. We believe the distributor inventory correction is over as bookings are up early this quarter compared to the same time last quarter."
- Kemet ended FQ3 with $43.2M in cash and $395M in long-term debt. The company's market cap is currently $62M.
- Kemet's FQ3 results, earnings release
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:05 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): FQ3 EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $177.2M (-12.0% Y/Y) misses by $6.65M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Oct. 29, 2015, 12:44 PM
- With the help of low expectations, Kemet (NYSE:KEM) is up sharply after beating FQ2 EPS estimates in spite of a slight revenue miss.
- Driving the EPS beat: Adjusted gross margin rose to 23.3% from 21.5% in FQ1 and 21.6% a year ago. Also helping: Job cuts led SG&A spend to drop by $2.6M Y/Y to $22.9M. R&D spend fell by less than $200K to $6.2M. Kemet ended FQ2 with $37.3M in cash, and $395.1M in long-term debt.
- FQ2 results, PR
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): FQ2 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $186.12M (-13.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.69M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Jul. 28, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): FQ1 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $187.59M (-11.9% Y/Y) misses by $4.72M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AGCO, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, ARG, ARLP, ARW, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BP, BTU, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COMM, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DHI, DHX, ECL, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, FSS, GLW, GPN, GRUB, ICLR, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, JEC, KEM, LH, LPT, LYB, MAS, MMC, MRK, MZOR, NCI, NLSN, NOV, NTLS, OAK, OFC, PCAR, PCH, PCP, PFE, POR, RAI, RDWR, SALT, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WYN
May 5, 2015, 8:21 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): FQ4 EPS of -$0.04 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $193.7M (-10.2% Y/Y) misses by $10.79M.
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Jan. 29, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): FQ3 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $201.31M (-2.9% Y/Y) misses by $6.81M.
Jan. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABT, AIT, ALLY, ALV, ALXN, APD, BABA, BAX, BC, BEAV, BMS, BX, CAH, CAM, CELG, CHKP, CL, CLFD, CMS, COH, COP, CRR, CSH, DGX, DHX, DOW, DST, EMC, EPD, F, GLOP, HAE, HAR, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUB.B, ITG, IVZ, JBLU, KELYA, KEM, KMT, LLL, LRN, LSTR, MD, MJN, MMYT, MTH, NDAQ, NOC, NOK, NYCB, OSTK, OXY, PENN, PHM, POT, PSX, PSXP, RCI, RCL, RDS.A, RGLD, RGS, RTN, RYL, SHW, SILC, SWK, SXC, TCB, TDY, TKR, TMO, TWC, UBSI, VIAB, VLO, VLY, VRTS, WCC, WILN, WRLD, XEL, ZMH
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:06 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): FQ2 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $215.29M (+3.3% Y/Y) beats by $6.41M.
KEMET Corp. engages in the manufacturing of capacitors. The company's product offerings include tantalum, multilayer ceramic, solid and electrolytic aluminum and film and paper capacitors. It manufactures a broad line of capacitors in many different sizes and configurations using a variety of... More
Industry: Diversified Electronics
Country: United States
Other News & PR