Mon, Nov. 28, 3:13 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 8:04 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Thu, Jul. 28, 8:03 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Jul. 6, 5:39 PM
Tue, May 3, 7:48 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): Q4 EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $183.9M (-5.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.09M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Jan. 28, 3:57 PM
- Capacitor maker Kemet (NYSE:KEM) has plunged to new 52-week lows after missing FQ3 estimates.
- CEO Per Loof tries to remain upbeat. "Even though the distribution channel continued its inventory correction our OEM and EMS channels remained steady with our adjusted gross margin continuing strong this quarter at 22.2%. We believe the distributor inventory correction is over as bookings are up early this quarter compared to the same time last quarter."
- Kemet ended FQ3 with $43.2M in cash and $395M in long-term debt. The company's market cap is currently $62M.
- Kemet's FQ3 results, earnings release
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:05 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): FQ3 EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $177.2M (-12.0% Y/Y) misses by $6.65M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Thu, Jan. 7, 2:56 PM
- The Nasdaq is down 2.4%, and the S&P down 2%, as investors continue fleeing to safety amid ongoing Chinese worries. Not surprisingly, many high-beta tech names are seeing much steeper losses.
- 5%+ decliners include action camera leader GoPro (GPRO -7.9%), fitness band leader Fitbit (FIT -7.6%), threat-protection hardware/software provider FireEye (FEYE -7.2%), video processor developer/GoPro supplier Ambarella (AMBA -8.6%), flash storage array vendor Violin Memory (VMEM -12.7%), capacitor maker Kemet (KEM -14.6%), and cloud healthcare software firms Castlight (CSLT -8.3%) and Veeva (VEEV -6.4%).
- Others include Russian search leader Yandex (YNDX -5.9%), 3D measurement/scanning hardware firm FARO Technologies (FARO -7.5%), ultracapacitor maker Maxwell (MXWL -9.1%), car-buying site TrueCar (TRUE -8.8%), analog/mixed-signal chipmaker ON Semi (ON -5.4%), online ad platform Rocket Fuel (FUEL -6.3%), and LED/chip equipment maker Aixtron (AIXG -6.8%).
- Previously covered: Chinese tech stocks, solar stocks, Everyday Health, SunEdison, Atmel
Oct. 29, 2015, 12:44 PM
- With the help of low expectations, Kemet (NYSE:KEM) is up sharply after beating FQ2 EPS estimates in spite of a slight revenue miss.
- Driving the EPS beat: Adjusted gross margin rose to 23.3% from 21.5% in FQ1 and 21.6% a year ago. Also helping: Job cuts led SG&A spend to drop by $2.6M Y/Y to $22.9M. R&D spend fell by less than $200K to $6.2M. Kemet ended FQ2 with $37.3M in cash, and $395.1M in long-term debt.
- FQ2 results, PR
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Kemet (NYSE:KEM): FQ2 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $186.12M (-13.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.69M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Jul. 28, 2015, 12:40 PM