Korn Ferry Beats Estimates; Operating Leverage And Cash Pile Will Boost EPS
- Korn Ferry beat revenue and earnings estimates as stellar performance continues on the wings of improving recruitment industry and a strong operating leverage.
- Korn Ferry’s already strong competitive moat within the Executive Search segment keeps gaining strength.
- Y/Y top-line growth slowed to just 10.7% for the most recent quarter, but grew 19% for the full year.
- Despite clear signs of slowing growth, the stock remains a great long-term investment.
- Fair value is ~$37 per share, offering a more than 20% upside within 12 months and ~12% to 15% per year in the long run.