Thu, Jun. 16, 10:44 AM
- Korn/Ferry (KFY -18.5%) slumps after Baird downgrades shares to Neutral from Outperform
- The investment warns that a weak macro environment will cut into Korn/Ferry's results.
- Shares of KFY hit a 52-week low of $21.92 earlier.
Thu, Jun. 16, 9:17 AM
Wed, Jun. 15, 4:09 PM
Wed, Mar. 9, 7:49 AM
- Korn/Ferry (NYSE:KFY) reports Fee revenue rose 14% on a constant currency basis in FQ3.
- Fee revenue break-up: Executive recruitment: $154.65M (+8%); Hay group: $140.51M (+118%); Futurestep: $50M (+17%).
- Adjusted EBITDA margin decreased 210 bps to 13.6%.
- The company completed the acquisition of Hay Group on December 1, 2015.
- FQ4 Guidance: Adjusted Fee revenue: $385M to $405M; Fee revenue: $379M to $399M; Hay group revenue: ~115M to ~119M; Adjusted EBITDA margin: 16% to 17%; Diluted EPS: $0.11 to $0.26; Adjusted EPS: $0.50 to $0.58.
Wed, Mar. 9, 7:20 AM
Wed, Mar. 9, 7:09 AM
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:30 PM
Dec. 9, 2015, 7:38 AM
- Korn/Ferry (NYSE:KFY) reports Fee revenue rose 16.2% on a constant currency basis in FQ2.
- Fee revenue break-up: Executive recruitment: $156.47M (+5%); Leadership & talent consulting: $73.60M (+11%); Futurestep: $50.53M (+25%).
- Operating margin rate dropped 320 bps to 10.3% due to increase in compensation and benefit expenses and general and administrative expenses.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin declined 80 bps to 16.4%.
- FQ3 Guidance: Fee revenue: $336M to $352M; Adjusted fee revenue: $343M to $359M; Adjusted EPS: $0.48 to $0.56.
Dec. 9, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Korn/Ferry (NYSE:KFY): FQ2 EPS of $0.51 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $280.6M (+9.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.89M.
Dec. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 2, 2015, 9:04 AM
- A soft read on the job market from the Labor Department could impact the staffing stocks sector.
- Nonfarm payrolls missed by a wide margin the estimate for September and the tally was revised lower for August. Staffing stocks have performed better in the past when the job participation rate improved.
- On watch: KFRC, MAN, RHI, ASGN, DHX, KELYA, MWW, BBSI, AHS, TBI, KFY, HSON.
Sep. 24, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Select staffing stocks are running higher than market averages following the better-than-expected report on jobless claims.
- Gainers: Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) +3.8%, Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN) +1.4%, DHI Group (NYSE:DHX) +1.7%, SFN Group (NYSE:FN) +1.0%, Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) +0.9%.
Sep. 24, 2015, 7:40 AM
- Korn/Fery (NYSE:KFY) agrees to acquire human resources consultancy Hay Group for ~$452M in cash and stock.
- The acquisition would split KFY's focus evenly between recruiting and human capital management, offering clients help with organizational design, compensation and leadership development, in addition to hiring.
- KFY says it is targeting annual cost synergies of at least $20M within a year of the deal’s closing, and that layoffs may be ahead for support staff in functions such as finance and IT.
Sep. 8, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Korn/Ferry (NYSE:KFY): FQ1 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $279.33M (+11.2% Y/Y) beats by $9.63M.
Sep. 7, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jun. 12, 2015, 3:23 PM
- The company last night reported adjusted FQ4 EPS of $0.51 per share vs. $0.43 one year ago, with EBITDA of $40.7M vs. $34.5M, and EBITDA margin of 15% vs. 13.7%.
- Executive recruitment fee revenue rose 12.1% Y/Y on a constant currency basis. Leadership & Talent Consulting revenue grew 14.5% on a constant currency basis.
- The major headwind at this point looks to be the strong dollar, with the company expecting FQ1 EPS of $0.44-$0.50.
- More good omens: Bloomberg's Nicole Sinclair notes North American executive search levels rose 10% from a year year ago, with financial services up 17%. The company also had more "upticks" than usual, meaning payouts to individuals were at higher-than-anticipated levels for the position.
- KFY +2.15% on the session, and up nearly 50% over the last eight months.
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions. It operates through three segments: Executive Recruitment, Leadership and Talent Consulting, and Futurestep. The Executive Recruitment segment focuses on recruiting executive-level positions. The Leadership and Talent Consulting... More
Industry: Staffing & Outsourcing Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR