Dec. 9, 2015, 7:38 AM
- Korn/Ferry (NYSE:KFY) reports Fee revenue rose 16.2% on a constant currency basis in FQ2.
- Fee revenue break-up: Executive recruitment: $156.47M (+5%); Leadership & talent consulting: $73.60M (+11%); Futurestep: $50.53M (+25%).
- Operating margin rate dropped 320 bps to 10.3% due to increase in compensation and benefit expenses and general and administrative expenses.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin declined 80 bps to 16.4%.
- FQ3 Guidance: Fee revenue: $336M to $352M; Adjusted fee revenue: $343M to $359M; Adjusted EPS: $0.48 to $0.56.
Sep. 24, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Select staffing stocks are running higher than market averages following the better-than-expected report on jobless claims.
- Gainers: Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) +3.8%, Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN) +1.4%, DHI Group (NYSE:DHX) +1.7%, SFN Group (NYSE:FN) +1.0%, Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) +0.9%.
Jun. 12, 2015, 3:23 PM
- The company last night reported adjusted FQ4 EPS of $0.51 per share vs. $0.43 one year ago, with EBITDA of $40.7M vs. $34.5M, and EBITDA margin of 15% vs. 13.7%.
- Executive recruitment fee revenue rose 12.1% Y/Y on a constant currency basis. Leadership & Talent Consulting revenue grew 14.5% on a constant currency basis.
- The major headwind at this point looks to be the strong dollar, with the company expecting FQ1 EPS of $0.44-$0.50.
- More good omens: Bloomberg's Nicole Sinclair notes North American executive search levels rose 10% from a year year ago, with financial services up 17%. The company also had more "upticks" than usual, meaning payouts to individuals were at higher-than-anticipated levels for the position.
- KFY +2.15% on the session, and up nearly 50% over the last eight months.
Mar. 9, 2015, 5:40 PM
Dec. 5, 2014, 10:32 AM
- Staffing stocks are higher after the U.S. economy adds 321K jobs in November.
- Gainers: Kelly Services (NASDAQ:KELYA) +4.4%, On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN) +1.6%, Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI) +1.3%, ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) +2.1%, Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) +2.8%, TriNet Group Z(NYSE:TRI) +1.7%, Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) +1.3%, Hudson Global (NASDAQ:HSON) +1.4%.
Dec. 4, 2013, 5:37 PM
Sep. 5, 2013, 4:33 PM
- Korn/Ferry (KFY): FQ1 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $237.6M beats by $12.6M. Shares +1.55% AH. (PR)
Jun. 17, 2013, 6:19 PMMore on Korn/Ferry (KFY): FQ4 beats across the board, as quarterly fee revenue jumps to $227.9M, an increase of 17%. Fee revenue in Leadership & Talent Consulting services grew 92% Y/Y. Looking forward, the company sees Q113 revenue of $215M - $227M, versus consensus estimates of $217.47M. Shares +2.1% AH. | Jun. 17, 2013, 6:19 PM
Nov. 16, 2012, 5:40 PM
Sep. 25, 2012, 5:30 PM
Jun. 13, 2012, 4:42 PMKorn/Ferry International (KFY): FQ4 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.01. Revenue of $207.6M (+1% Y/Y) beats by $15M. Shares -2.4% AH. (PR) | Jun. 13, 2012, 4:42 PM
Mar. 7, 2012, 6:55 PM
Korn/Ferry (KFY) FQ3 beats on revenue but misses on a per share basis. Net profit fell 16% as the staffing firm's revenue from fees continues to lose momentum. The company also issues a cautious outlook for the current-quarter, now projecting to earn between $0.24 - $0.30, falling short of consensus estimates of $0.31. Shares -3.5% AH.| Mar. 7, 2012, 6:55 PM
Dec. 8, 2011, 11:01 AM
Korn/Ferry (KFY -6.4%) FQ2 results beat on revenue but came up short on a per share basis as operating margins and fee revenue, although showing signs of improvement, continue to lag Street estimates. Additionally, the company cuts guidance for Q3, now seeing its EPS in the range of $0.25 to $0.33, below analysts' $0.35 per share consensus.| Dec. 8, 2011, 11:01 AM
Sep. 9, 2011, 12:09 PM
Sep. 9, 2011, 10:22 AM