Kips Bay Medical, Inc.NASDAQ
Oct. 2, 2015, 7:45 AM
Jan. 5, 2015, 1:15 PM
- Admitting that it needs to focus its resources on manufacturing and commercializing eSVS Mesh, Kips Bay Medical (KIPS +2.7%) cuts its personnel from 13 to 8 and institutes temporary salary reductions for executives. According to the company, these measures will reduce its monthly operating expenses, excluding the eMESH I clinical feasibility study, to ~$200K. At this level, its quick asset balance of $3.6M will enable it to fund operations through the end of the year.
Nov. 6, 2014, 9:26 AM
- Kips Bay Medical (NASDAQ:KIPS): Q3 EPS of -$0.04.
- Revenue of $13K (flat Y/Y).
Aug. 12, 2014, 9:55 AM
- Kips Bay Medical (KIPS +2.1%) Q2 results: Reveunes: $31K; Net Loss: ($1.4M) (+5.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.04) (+33.3%); Quick Assets: $6.0M (+20.7%).
- 2014 Guidance: SG&A expenses slightly higher than 2013; R&D expenses: higher than 2013; sales growth will be modest; quick assets should be sufficient to fund operations for at least 12 months.
Aug. 12, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Kips Bay Medical (NASDAQ:KIPS): Q2 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $0.03M (-25.0% Y/Y)
May 8, 2014, 10:01 AM
- Kips Bay Medical (KIPS): Q1 EPS of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $0.03M (-27% Y/Y).
Mar. 12, 2014, 5:37 PM
- Kips Bay Medical (KIPS): Q4 EPS of -$0.06.
- Revenue of $41K. (PR)
Nov. 7, 2013, 9:07 AM
- Kips Bay Medical (KIPS): Q3 EPS of -$0.06.
- Revenue of $13K. (PR)
May 9, 2013, 9:19 AMKips Bay Medical (KIPS): Q1 EPS of -$0.05. Revenue of $36K. (PR) | May 9, 2013, 9:19 AM
Dec. 10, 2012, 3:40 PMA group of Democratic Senators have signed a letter urging for a delay in implementing a tax on the medical device industry that is scheduled to go into effect January 1, saying the industry has received little guidance about how to comply with the tax, and is causing significant uncertainty and confusion. The Senators are requesting that a delay be included in the fiscal cliff bill Congress is currently negotiating. | Dec. 10, 2012, 3:40 PM | 2 Comments
Nov. 9, 2012, 12:45 PM
Oct. 24, 2012, 12:45 PM