Despite Its Strong Run-Up In 2013, Krispy Kreme Remains A Solid Stock
Black Coral Research
Black Coral Research
Tue, May 31, 5:34 PM
Tue, Mar. 22, 4:42 PM
- FQ4 domestic same-store sales rose 1.6% vs. expectations for a gain of 2.9%.
- Full-year fiscal 2017 EPS is guided to $0.87-$0.91 vs. $0.80 in 2016, but against consensus of $0.92.
- The buyback program is boosted by $100M, bringing the total authorization to $255M, of which $143.4M remains.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- Previously: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts beats by $0.01, misses on revenue (March 22)
- KKD -4.7%
Tue, Mar. 22, 4:16 PM
Mon, Mar. 21, 5:35 PM
Dec. 8, 2015, 4:22 PM
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE:KKD): FQ3 EPS of $0.19 in-line.
- Revenue of $128.54M (+4.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.92M.
Dec. 7, 2015, 5:35 PM
Sep. 9, 2015, 5:25 PM
- Krispy Kreme (NYSE:KKD) -16.5% AH after missing FQ2 earnings and revenue expectations and cutting full-year earnings guidance to reflect weaker than expected performance in its consumer packaged goods category.
- KKD says it now expects FY 2016 EPS of $0.76-$0.80, compared with its previous estimate of $0.80-$0.85 and below analyst consensus of $0.85.
- During FQ2, KKD says system-wide domestic same store sales rose 5.5%, including a 2.3% gain at company stores, but international franchise same store sales fell 2.7% excluding currency impacts.
- Overall, system-wide store count rose 18% Y/Y to 1,045 company-owned and franchised shops.
- Also, the KKD board increased current share repurchase authorization during the quarter to $155M from $105M.
Sep. 9, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE:KKD): FQ2 EPS of $0.15 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $127.3M (+5.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.67M.
Sep. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jun. 10, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE:KKD) reports same-store sales rose 5.2% in FQ1.
- Segment revenue growth: Company Stores +12.8%, Domestic Franchise +6.0% , International Franchise +2.2%, KK Supply Chain +5.3%.
- Store count +17% Y/Y to 1,003.
- Guidance: The company expects full year net income per share of $0.80-$0.85 vs. $0.79-$0.85 prior outlook.
- Previously: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts beats by $0.02, misses on revenue
- KKD +3.79% after hours.
Jun. 10, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE:KKD): FQ1 EPS of $0.24 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $132.47M (+9.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.52M.
- Shares +2%.
Jun. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM
Mar. 11, 2015, 4:29 PM
- Krispy Kreme (NYSE:KKD) hit double-digit revenue growth amid a store expansion phase.
- Comparable-store sales: Domestic stores +3.6%, international stores -2.6% (ex-currency).
- A stricter stance on promotions helped the company boost operating margins during the quarter.
- Total store count +53 to 709 Q/Q.
- Previously: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts EPS in-line, misses on revenue
- KKD -5.5% after hours.
Mar. 11, 2015, 4:04 PM
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE:KKD): Q4 EPS of $0.17 in-line.
- Revenue of $125.4M (+11.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.38M.
Mar. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. operates as an retailer and wholesaler of doughnuts, complementary beverages and treats and packaged sweets. It operates through four business segments: Company Stores, Domestic Franchise, International Franchise and KK Supply Chain. The Company Stores segment is... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR