There are no Focus articles on KMDA.
Mon, Jan. 5, 8:43 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Kamada (NASDAQ:KMDA) is up 13% premarket on increased volume. No specific news accounts for the move. Several weeks ago, the company announced positive interim results from a Phase 1/2 trial evaluating its human Apha-1 Antitrypsin for the treatment of graft-versus-host disease.
Nov. 12, 2014, 8:47 AM
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:40 AM
Nov. 10, 2014, 8:44 AM
Sep. 29, 2014, 1:56 PM
- Kamada (KMDA -0.1%) extends its agreement to supply its liquid alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT) treatment, Glassia, to Baxter International's (BAX -0.6%) biopharmaceutical unit through 2017.
- The extension secures an additional $26M in revenues for Kamada bringing the total contract minimum up to $191M.
- The transition to royalty payments for Glassia produced by Baxter is not expected to begin before 2018. Baxter is the exclusive distributor of Glassia in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Sep. 4, 2014, 8:13 AM
Sep. 4, 2014, 7:35 AM
- Kamada Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:KMDA) inhaled Alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT) therapy for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (AATD) failed to achieve its primary and secondary endpoints in a Phase 2/3 clinical trial.
- The primary endpoint was the time to the first moderate or severe exacerbation event. There was no statistical significant difference between AAT and placebo in the Intent-to-Treat (ITT) population. There was also no statistically significant difference between AAT and placebo in the secondary exacerbation endpoints.
- The company will conduct a conference call today at 8:00 am EDT to discuss the results.
Aug. 14, 2014, 10:02 AM
- Kamada Ltd. (KMDA -2%) Q2 results: Revenues: $15.8M (-1.9%); Operating Loss: ($7.9M) (-578.8%); Net Loss: ($8.3M) (-999%); Loss Per Share: ($0.23) (-666.7%); Quick Assets: $67.7M (-18.0%); Cash Burn (1H): ($5.3M) (-58.4%).
- 2014 Guidance: revenues: $70M - 72M; distribution revenue: $25M - 26M; proprietary products revenue: $45M - 47M; revenues from Baxter remain on track.
Aug. 14, 2014, 9:03 AM
May. 16, 2014, 8:02 AM
May. 16, 2014, 7:42 AM
- Israel-based Kamada Ltd. (KMDA) reports preliminary top-line results from its 168-patient Phase 2/3 clinical trial for inhaled Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) therapy for the treatment of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (AATD).
- The study failed to achieve its primary endpoint of time to the first moderate or severe exacerbation event at one year. There was no difference between the control and placebo groups.
- A secondary endpoint, frequency of severe exacerbation, was 50% lower in the AAT group versus placebo.
- Another secondary endpoint, Forced Expiration Volume in one second (FEV1), showed positive trends.
- The data showed efficacy in certain subsets of patient populations.
- The company expects to release a more extensive analysis of the results in Q3.
May. 8, 2014, 9:12 AM
Feb. 5, 2014, 6:35 AM
Sep. 12, 2013, 10:43 AM
- Kamada (KMDA +1.5%) rises as investors anticipate results from a European trial of an inhaled version of Antitrypsin, an AAT treatment. See profile on KMDA's website.
- The Phase II/III study is scheduled to be completed by year-end.
- Here's Jefferies Raj Denhoy (as quoted by Bloomberg): “If the trial is successful, and I think there is a pretty good chance for it to be a success, Kamada will have the only inhalable version of the drug on the market."
- Jefferies estimate: $800M/year globally.
Jun. 25, 2013, 12:28 PMAnother biotech IPO coming out of its quiet period today is Kamada (KMDA +3.3%), being initiated by a number of firms with an overall bullish outlook: Jefferies kicks off coverage with a Buy, and Oppenheimer with an Outperform. Both say the real story here lies in its development of an inhalable version of alpha 1 antitrypsin. Data on the European study will be available in January and should it prove successful, it will likely be transformative for the company. Separately, Morgan Stanley starts the shares off with an Equal-weight rating. | Comment!
Jun. 5, 2013, 12:56 PM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
KMDA vs. ETF Alternatives
Kamada Ltd is an orphan drug, plasma-derived protein therapeutics company and develops and produces specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. Its product candidates include Glassia and Inhaled Alpha-1 Antitrypsin for its deficiency.
Other News & PR