Can Micro-Transport Be A Major Driver For Kandi Technologies?
Stephen Simpson, CFA • 59 Comments
Stephen Simpson, CFA • 59 Comments
Thu, Jul. 21, 9:15 AM
Thu, Jul. 14, 12:03 PM
Thu, Jul. 14, 9:15 AM
Tue, May 10, 3:37 PM
- Kandi Technologies (KNDI -4.8%) issues a corrected Q1 statement.
- The company says it missed listing several categories on the balance sheet including "Amount due from JV Company," "Land use rights," and "Construction in progress." The "Due from related party" line was missing from the cash flow statement.
- Previously: Kandi Technologies expected to correct Q1 statement (May 10)
- Updated Kandi Q1 statement
Tue, May 10, 2:13 PM
- There's a major development surrounding Kandi Technologies (NASDAQ:KNDI) with the company confirming to Bloomberg that it plans to issue a corrected Q1 report.
- Earlier today, Twitter handle @unemon (SA contributor Unemon1) alleged that the company lost track of $34.78M from its published cash flow statement. A little work with a calculator seems to confirm the discrepancy.
- Shares of Kandi are down 7.2% and sit at a session low.
- Previously: Notable earnings before Wednesday’s open (May 10)
Tue, May 10, 1:56 PM
- Kandi Technologies Group (NASDAQ:KNDI) peels off 4.4% after reporting Q1 earnings.
- The company says it expects to deliver 5.5K-6.0K EV vehicles in Q2 and at least 35K EVs (10K from micro program and 25K direct sales) for the full year.
- Revenue guidance for the full year was set at $270M to $300M.
- Previously: Kandi Technologies reports Q1 results (May 10)
Mon, Mar. 14, 10:59 AM
- Kandi Technologies (KNDI +12.8%) is higher after reporting Q4 results ahead of expectations and guiding for Q1 revenue of $46M to $48M.
- The company expects its JV to deliver 35K or more EV products in 2016.
Fri, Jan. 15, 9:29 AM
Nov. 24, 2015, 9:12 AM
- Kandi Technologies (NASDAQ:KNDI) announces it took an initial order through its 50-50 JV for 1K K10 electric vehicles. The buyer is Tainjin Pang Da.
- Deliveries are expected to be completed before the end of the year.
- Tainjin Pang Da plans to start an EV-sharing program in the city of Tianjin.
- KNDI +1.73% premarket to $10.00.
Nov. 10, 2015, 1:45 PM
- Kandi (NASDAQ:KNDI) will work with Alibaba (NYSE:BABA), UBER's Chinese unit, China Minsheng Banking, ZTE, and JV partner Geely to promote connected EVs in China.
- Alibaba will provide analytics and cloud infrastructure services, ZTE will provide wireless charging technology, and Uber will provide car-sharing solutions.
- The news comes shortly after Kandi announced it will add 200 K17 electric cars to its rental network.
Nov. 9, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 9:14 AM
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:28 AM
- Kandi Technologies (NASDAQ:KNDI) is up 2.4% in premarket action to $10.63. Shares are now up 80% in just a month as the company is seen by some as a pure-play EV bet. The YTD return on Kandi is -26% with the high from March still a long way off.
- The Volkswagen diesel scandal and some positive EV developments from Beijing are in the background, although there's plenty of debate on what's under the hood at Kandi.
- Short interest on Kandi has been in a gentle downtrend.
Aug. 24, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Gainers: GAS +29%.
- Losers: VTL -79%. ACI -31%. BZUN -25%. WBAI -23%. JMEI -20%. BTU -17%. MDR -17%. CSIQ -17%. VIPS -16%. FIT -16%. SFUN -15%. LC -15%. PLUG -15%. EXXI -15%. QIHU -14%. MACK -14%. ACHN -14%. KNDI -13%. CYBR -13%. OHGI -13%. Z -13%. TCK -13%. JKS -13%. AVEO -12%. OAS -12%. WLL -12%. MCUR -12%.
Aug. 10, 2015, 7:30 AM
- Kandi Technologies (NASDAQ:KNDI) reports EV product sales through its joint venture increased 8.1% to 4,446 units in Q2.
- Electric vehicle sales were up 168% to $46.6M during the quarter.
- Gross margin rate -90 bps Q/Q and -840 bps Y/Y to 13.5% due to a mix in shift over the comparable periods.
- Operating margin -20 bps Q/Q and -380 bps Y/Y to 4.2%.
- Previously: Kandi Tech reports Q2 results
- KNDI +3.0% premarket to $7.87.
Jul. 7, 2015, 2:26 PM
- Kandi (NASDAQ:KNDI) hasn't been left out as U.S.-traded Chinese stocks post massive losses (see Internet stocks and solar stocks). The selloff follows fresh declines for mainland exchanges in the wake of an early-2015 run-up that stoked memories of the Dot.com bubble.
- The EV maker is now down 47% YTD. Yesterday, Kandi announced its EV JV with Geely has inked a contract for the sale of 4K cars - 2,500 Kandi K10 and 1,500 K11 units. The deal is worth over RMB540M ($89M); delivery is expected to be finished by year's end.
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and commercializes pure electric vehicles and electric vehicle parts. Its electric vehicle parts include controllers, air conditioning units, drive motors, and body parts and other auto parts. The company conducts its business... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Trucks & Other Vehicles
Other News & PR