Kandi Technologies Continues To Dominate China Electric Car Market
- Kandi continues its dominance, to date producing more than half of total PEVs, and one-third of the total NEVs produced in China. Through Q3, Kandi produced 15,764 PEVs.
- In September China produced 22,000 NEVs, producing more cars in one month than all of 2013. The target for 2014 has been raised from 35,000 to over 80,000.
- Kandi JV on October 2nd announced it’s launching the Car-Share program in Nanjing, making Nanjing the fourth city where Kandi supplies PEVs, after Hangzhou, Shanghai and Jinhua.
- Kandi announced its new PEV model KD17 "Cyclone", one of several projects jointly developed by Kandi and Geely, will be available for sale by year end.
- Many companies like Alibaba, ICBC etc. have proactively approached Kandi regarding EV group lease cooperation. Also half of 86 pilot cities are seeking Kandi's Car-Share expertise.