Sticking With Knoll After A Nice Run
Knoll: Yep, Still Too Cheap
Thu, Dec. 1, 12:33 PM
- Knoll (NYSE:KNL) acquired the Buffalo-based designer and manufacturer of contemporary wood conference and meeting room furniture through an acquisition of the DatesWeiser business.
- The acquisition further advances the Knoll strategy of building its global capability as a constellation of go-to resources for high-design workplaces and homes, including the commercial contract, decorator to-the-trade and consumer markets.
- Andrew Cogan, Knoll President and CEO, stated, "DatesWeiser plays an integral role in the design of inspiring high performance workplaces. Its sophisticated meeting and conference tables and credenzas set a standard for design, quality and technology integration. We look forward to adding the DatesWeiser products to the Knoll arsenal of `ancillary` offerings."
Fri, Oct. 21, 12:40 PM
Fri, Oct. 21, 12:00 PM
Thu, Oct. 20, 4:30 PM
Wed, Oct. 19, 5:35 PM
Tue, Sep. 20, 12:01 PM
Tue, Sep. 13, 11:54 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:06 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, Apr. 21, 4:39 PM
- Knoll (NYSE:KNL): Q1 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $284.63M (+6.8% Y/Y) beats by $12.23M.
Thu, Feb. 11, 4:48 PM
- Knoll (NYSE:KNL): Q4 EPS of $0.43 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $305.7M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $5.8M.
Sun, Jan. 31, 9:04 AM
- Investors don’t normally equate small-cap stocks with big dividends, but there are a growing number of cash-rich, mature small-cap companies that pay healthy dividends.
- Roger Vogel, head of the value equity group at Silvercrest Asset Management Group, says he's finding plenty of good dividend plays in small-caps.
- His picks include: Douglas Dynamics (NYSE:PLOW), Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC), Horace Mann Educators (NYSE:HMN), Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC), Knoll (NYSE:KNL), MSA Safety (NYSE:MSA), and G&K Services (NASDAQ:GK).
- "One cautionary note: Even though many small-cap companies have dividends, their growth is slowing, as is the case for payouts of larger companies. In a tougher economic environment, smaller companies have fewer shock absorbers than big firms."
- Source: Barron's
Dec. 22, 2015, 10:53 AM
- Steelcase (SCS -20.5%) is down sharply after missing earnings estimates yesterday and issuing soft guidance.
- The company's organic orders in North America fell 1% Y/Y during FQ3 as demand for larger projects fell back. Restructuring costs in the Europe/Middle East/Africa business also took a toll on the bottom line.
- Steelcase expects Q4 revenue of $720M to $745M vs. $772M consensus.
- Peers Knoll (KNL -8.6%), Herman Miller (MLHR -1.1%), and HNI Corp. (HNI -1.7%) are all lower after the weak sector read.
Oct. 21, 2015, 8:27 AM
- Knoll (NYSE:KNL): Q3 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $263.6M (-1.8% Y/Y) misses by $11.8M.
Jul. 17, 2015, 8:37 AM
- Knoll (NYSE:KNL): Q2 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $268.6M (+1.0% Y/Y) misses by $12.43M.
Apr. 20, 2015, 8:15 AM
- Knoll (NYSE:KNL): Q1 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $266.5M (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $13.33M.