What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Sep. 10, 2013, 9:32 AM
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW +4.7%) has been upgraded to Market Perform by Oppenheimer following its FQ4 results and solid FQ1 guidance.
- Fusion-io (FIO +4%) has been upgraded by Piper, as M&A speculation (I, II) continues to swirl in the wake of Western Digital/Virident.
- Jabil (JBL +2.6%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy by Needham.
- Calix (CALX -2.9%) has been cut to Sell by Goldman.
- Analogic (ALOG +1.5%) has been started at Buy by Benchmark.
- Konami (KNM +4.1%) has been started at Underperform by Jefferies.
Konami Corp develops, publishes, markets and distributes video game software products for stationary consoles & for portable consoles, also for use on personal computers. It also produces gaming machines for casinos & operates Health & Fitness clubs.
Other News & PR