Mon, Sep. 29, 10:28 AM
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL -3.3%) financial results:
- Fiscal Q4: Revenues: $3.8M (-7.5%); Gross Profit: $1.2M (+7.4%); Operating Expenses: $4.4M (+28.3%); Net Loss: ($2.9M) (-20.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.08) (+42.9%); Quick Assets: $14.8M (+115.2%).
- Fiscal 2014: Revenues: $16.0M (-11.0%); Gross Profit: $5.9M (-7.5%); Operating Expenses: $14.9M (+58.3%); Net Loss: ($8.6M) (-179.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.36) (-89.5%); Cash Burn: ($7.8M) (-154.3%).
- No financial guidance given.
Mon, Sep. 29, 6:59 AM| Comment!
Wed, Sep. 10, 7:25 AM
- Cesca Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KOOL) files suit in the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California against SynGen et al. (Case No. 2:14-cv-02085-GEB-KJN) alleging the SynGenX-1000 and the patent application "System for Purifying Certain Cell Populations in Blood or Bone Marrow by Depleting Others" were developed using Cesca confidential information and that Cesca is the equitable owner. Cesca accuses the defendants of misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of contract and other claims.
- Cesca plans to update shareholders on the progress of the suit via its 10-Q filings.
Fri, Jun. 13, 12:46 PM
Fri, Jun. 13, 9:16 AM
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL) offers 7.53M units for public sale at $1.50/unit. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and one warrant to purchase 0.30 shares of common stock at $1.55/share for a term of five years. The warrants are immediately exercisable. Gross proceeds, including the exercise of all warrants, will be ~$11.3M. Closing date is June 18.
Tue, Jun. 10, 9:13 AM
Thu, May. 15, 4:53 PM
Thu, May. 1, 9:13 AM
Thu, Apr. 24, 12:46 PM
Thu, Apr. 24, 11:58 AM
- Nano cap Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL +26.2%) shows bullish price action with today's up move on a 10x surge in volume. It represents a successful retest of the January 21 breakout when prices popped 111% on massive turnover of 32.9M shares after the company announced positive Phase 1b clinical trial results for its stem cell therapy for critical limb ischemia.
- The company acquired development partner TotipotentRX shortly thereafter and changed its name from Thermogenesis.
- Last month, it submitted a pre-IDE information package to the FDA for the product, now called SurgWerks, as the first step in its commercialization efforts in the U.S.
- Considering its microscopic market cap of $66M, retail investors should insist on thorough due diligence before considering deploying capital.
- Corporate presentation
Thu, Apr. 24, 9:28 AM
Mon, Feb. 3, 12:51 PM
Tue, Jan. 28, 12:45 PM
Mon, Jan. 27, 9:27 AM
- ThermoGenesis (KOOL) has raised $6.67M in a private placement of stocks and warrants with institutional investors.
- ThermoGenesis is selling 3.33M shares at $2 each vs the company's close of $2.82 on Friday. The buyers will also receive warrants to purchase up to 1.66M shares at $2.81 each.
- The financing comes after ThermoGenesis last week announced positive results from a Phase Ib trial of stem-cell therapy to treat critical limb ischemia.
- Shares are -15.6% to $2.38 premarket. (PR)
Mon, Jan. 27, 9:09 AM
Wed, Jan. 22, 12:47 PM
KOOL vs. ETF Alternatives
Cesca Therapeutics Inc is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. It develops and manufactures automated blood and bone marrow processing systems.
Other News & PR