What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Tue, Feb. 2, 7:28 AM
- Michael Kors (NYSE:KORS) jets higher in early trading after FQ3 earnings top expectations.
- Total revenue was up 9.9% on a constant currency basis during the quarter and comparable-store sales were up 2%.
- The company's gross margin rate fell 140 bps to 59.5%,due chiefly to F/X swings.
- Guidance: Michael Kors expects Q4 revenue of $1.13B to $1.15B and EPS of $0.93 to $0.97 vs. $1.00 consensus. The full-year outlook is for sales of $4.65B and EPS of $4.38 to $4.42 vs. $4.33 consensus.
- Previously: Michael Kors Holdings beats by $0.13, beats on revenue (Feb. 2)
- KORS +13.5% premarket to $45.89.
Tue, Feb. 2, 7:09 AM
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:30 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Michael Kors (NYSE:KORS) announces revenue rose 12% on a constant currency basis in FQ2.
- Retail net sales in The Americas segment increased 3.7% Y/Y to $384.86M.
- The company's gross profit rate fell 220 bps 58.8% due largely to foreign exchange swings during the quarter.
- Company-operated store count +116 Y/Y to 589 retail stores. 215 licensed stores are in operation.
- Guidance: MK expects FQ3 revenue of $1.33B to $1.35B and EPS of $1.44 to $1.48 vs $1.53 consensus. Full-year revenue of $4.60B to $4.65B seen.
- Previously: Michael Kors Holdings beats by $0.12, beats on revenue (Nov. 04 2015)
- KORS +9.0% premarket to $42.86.
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:00 AM
- Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE:KORS): FQ2 EPS of $1.01 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $1.13B (+6.6% Y/Y) beats by $50M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:19 AM
- Michael Kors (NYSE:KORS) reports sales were up 13.4% on a constant currency basis in FQ1.
- Retail net sales were up 9% to $523M (+16% constant currency).
- Wholesale sales rose 4.2% to $424M (+9.7% constant currency).
- Licensing revenue +20.5% to $38.7M.
- Sales in Europe were up 17% to $217M (+42% constant currency).
- Gross profit rate -100 bps to 61.2% as F/X swings played in.
- Operating margin fell 490 bps to 25.2%, driven lower by the retail segment.
- Guidance: Michael Kors sees FQ2 revenue of $1.06B-$1.08B vs. $1.11B consensus.
- Previously: Michael Kors Holdings beats by $0.12, beats on revenue
- KORS +6.61% premarket to $42.10.
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:05 AM
- Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE:KORS): FQ1 EPS of $0.87 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $985.98M (+7.3% Y/Y) beats by $42.02M.
- Shares +7.68% PM.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
May 27, 2015, 7:14 AM
- Michael Kors (NYSE:KORS) reports revenue rose 23.3% in FQ4 on a constant currency basis.
- Revenue in North America was up 13.7% to $840.5M during the quarter off a -6.7% comp.
- Revenue in Europe rose 33.5% to $219.8M.
- Gross profit rate -150 bps to 58.4%.
- Guidance: FQ1 revenue of $930M to $950M expected vs. $1.09B consensus.
- Previously: Michael Kors Holdings misses by $0.01, revenue in-line
- KORS +0.51% premarket.
May 27, 2015, 7:02 AM
- Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE:KORS): FQ4 EPS of $0.90 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.08B (+17.7% Y/Y) in-line.
- Shares +0.51% PM.
May 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
Feb. 5, 2015, 7:22 AM
- Michael Kors (NYSE:KORS) announces comparable-store sales increased by 8.6% in FQ3.
- Retail sales +37% to $689.4M during the quarter on new store growth.
- Wholesale sales +24.4% to $573.8M.
- Licensing revenue +8.6% to $51.5M.
- Gross profit rate -30 bps to 60.9%.
- Retail store count +114 Y/Y to 509. Licensed locations 194.
- A notable pullout from the report was the 73% jump in sales from the U.S. e-commerce site (self-hosted) over the retailer's previous outsourced site. If the U.S. e-commerce tally was included in the comp total, Michael Kors would have put up a +10% comp.
- Guidance: FY15 revenue of $1.05B-$1.08B expected vs. $1.15B consensus. EPS of $0.80-$0.92 seen vs. $0.94 consensus.
- Previously: Michael Kors Holdings beats by $0.15, beats on revenue
- KORS -8.6% premarket.
Feb. 5, 2015, 7:01 AM
- Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE:KORS): FQ3 EPS of $1.48 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $1.31B (+29.7% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Other News & PR