- The sale of shares from the largest shareholder has resulted in the price fall over the last few weeks.
- The growth in the revenues and earnings remains strong for the company and Asia, Europe and North America are recording solid growth.
- Growth prospects from the emerging markets are extremely attractive as the spending on luxury goods is increasing in these markets.
- Margins of the company are extremely attractive and future growth prospects should allow it to maintain its margins.
- The recent weakness in the stock price has created an opportunity for the long-term shareholders to add to their positions.