Kearny Financial - Safe NJ Thrift, Easy Double
AlphaGen • 17 Comments
AlphaGen • 17 Comments
Fri, May 20, 4:31 PM
Thu, May 5, 6:11 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 6:05 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 11:22 PM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY): FQ2 EPS of $0.04 in-line.
- Net interest income of $23.94M (+22.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.24M.
Nov. 20, 2015, 3:36 PM
- The top five on KBW's list of financial stocks which saw the most institutional buying in Q3:
- Great Western Bancorp (NYSE:GWB) had a 12% boost in institutional ownership and gained 5.2% during the quarter.
- Kearny Finanical (NASDAQ:KRNY) had a 9.4% increase in ownership; Lending Club (NYSE:LC) a 7.9% increase; Popular (NASDAQ:BPOP) a 7.3% increase; Evercore Partners (NYSE:EVR) a 7.2% increase.
- Overall, says KBW, institutional funds boosted their holdings of financial stocks in Q3, but remain underweight the sector for the 6th straight quarter (just barely now).
Nov. 18, 2015, 5:20 PM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY) declares $0.02/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.65%
- Payable Dec. 28; for shareholders of record Dec. 2; ex-div Nov. 30.
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:20 AM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY): FQ1 EPS of $0.03 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $24.85M (+17.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.79M.
Sep. 1, 2015, 6:03 PM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY) declares $0.02/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 0.71%
- Payable Sept. 28; for shareholders of record Sept. 14; ex-div Sept. 10.
Jul. 30, 2015, 11:46 PM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY): FQ4 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $22.46M (+8.9% Y/Y)
Apr. 30, 2015, 11:29 PM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY): FQ3 EPS of $0.06
- Revenue of $23.69M (-98.9% Y/Y)
Jan. 28, 2015, 5:13 PM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY): Q4 EPS of $0.03 misses by $0.02.
- Net interest income of $19.57M (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.09M.
Dec. 15, 2014, 12:22 PM
- Additions to the Nasdaq OMX ABA Community Bank Index, effective Dec. 22: Cascade Bancorp (OTCQB:CABC), Horizon Bancorp (HBNC +1%), Mercantile Bak (MBWM +0.4%), Opus Bank (OPB -0.1%), Peoples Financial (PFIS +3%), ServisFirst (SFBS +0.3%), Stonegate (SGBK -1.5%), Square 1 FInancial (SQBK -1.3%), Talmer Bancorp (TLMR -0.6%), United Community (UCFC +0.8%).
- Subractions: Bridge Capital (BBNK -1.7%), Bridge Bancorp (BDGE), Bank of Kentucky (BKYF -1%), Sierra Bancorp (BSRR +0.3%), Kearny Financial (KRNY -0.9%), Pacific Continental (PCBK -0.5%), Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK +0.9%), Susquehanna (SUSQ -0.6%), Territorial Bancorp (TBNK -0.2%).
Oct. 29, 2014, 6:08 PM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY): FQ1 EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $19.5M (+7.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.36M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 3:15 PM
- Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY): FQ4 EPS of $0.04 in-line.
- Revenue of $20.61M (+9.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.94M.
May 1, 2014, 6:28 PM
Mar. 13, 2014, 9:02 AM
- In addition to starting three other savings banks with Buys, analyst Laurie Hunsicker initiates Kearny Financial (KRNY) with a Buy as well (along with $19 price target).
- "The key to the investment thesis sits in understanding the MHC (Mutual Holding Company) structure and the potential implications for existing shareholders in the event of a second-step IPO," says Hunsicker, noting meaningful downside protection thanks to the buyback opportunity on shares trading below book.
Kearny Financial Corp. operates as a holding company for Kearny Federal Savings Bank. Its business includes the ownership and operation of the bank. The bank is engaged in the business of attracting deposits from the general public in New Jersey. It uses these deposits, together with other... More
Industry: Savings & Loans
Country: United States
Other News & PR