Kronos: Record Sales Volumes Suggest A Big Rebound Soon
Fri, May 6, 5:24 PM
Thu, May 5, 5:35 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:58 PM
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 4:44 PM
- KRONOS Worldwide (NYSE:KRO): Q3 EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.19.
- Revenue of $336.5M (-18.9% Y/Y) misses by $2.7M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
Sep. 28, 2015, 12:58 PM
- Huntsman (HUN -23.8%) plunges by nearly 25% following an earnings warning from the company after Friday's market close that lower titanium dioxide pricing, currency headwinds, soft demand in Asia, lower oil prices and a delay in benefits from lower raw material prices will negatively impact Q3 earnings.
- HUN says it also sees lower margins for methyl tertiary butyl ether due to lower oil prices and forecast continued lower MDI urethane component product margins in the Asia Pacific region.
- CEO Peter Huntsman says he is "optimistic about the future" despite the short-term headwinds, and that the company anticipates Q4 adjusted EBITDA similar to Q3 at ~$300M, similar to last year's level; HUN also remains committed to a separation of the pigments and additives business by year-end 2016 or sooner.
- Other chemical companies also are lower: DOW -2.7%, DD -1.7%, EMN -4%, ASH -4.3%, CC -7.6%, KRO -1%, SHLM -3.1%, LYB -4.1%, SSL -4%, OTCQX:BASFY -1.3%.
Aug. 7, 2015, 5:19 PM
- KRONOS Worldwide (NYSE:KRO): Q2 EPS of -$1.38 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.23.
- Revenue of $360.2M (-18.8% Y/Y) misses by $27.47M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:35 PM
May 7, 2015, 5:19 AM
- KRONOS Worldwide (NYSE:KRO): Q1 EPS of $0.16 in-line.
- Revenue of $365.1M (-13.1% Y/Y) misses by $45.2M.
Mar. 13, 2015, 5:52 AM
- KRONOS Worldwide (NYSE:KRO): Q4 EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $373.5M (+1.3% Y/Y) beats by $14.07M.
Mar. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 6:10 PM
- KRONOS Worldwide (NYSE:KRO): Q3 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $414.8M (-1.0% Y/Y) misses by $1.1M.
May 7, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, ADEP, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALNY, AMRS, APEI, AREX, ATHX, AUQ, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BPZ, BRKS, CBS, CLNE, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CUTR, DAR, DEPO, DIOD, DMD, DVR, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, FF, FRT, FUEL, FXEN, GCAP, GRUB, GXP, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KRO, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MNST, MNTX, MTD, NES, NFG, NOG, NUAN, NVDA, OLED, ORA, PAAS, PFMT, PPO, PXLW, QTWO, RPTP, SF, SGMS, SLW, SLXP, SPPI, SSRI, SSTK, SYMC, TNGO, TUES, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WIFI, XNPT, ZGNX.
Mar. 13, 2014, 12:10 AM
Mar. 12, 2014, 5:35 PM
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. is a producer and marketer of value-added titanium dioxide pigments, or TiO2, a base industrial product used in a wide range of applications. The company, along with its distributors and agents, sells and provides technical services for its products to customers in Europe... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Specialty Chemicals
Country: United States
Other News & PR