Aug. 5, 2014, 7:32 AM
- Quicksilver Resources (NYSE:KWK): Q2 EPS of -$0.07 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $107M (-9.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.07M.
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Jul. 29, 2014, 9:59 AM
- Quicksilver Resources (KWK +0.5%) has applied to Canadian regulators for permission to export 20M metric tons/year of liquefied natural gas for 25 years, or ~3B cf/day, from a site near Campbell River on Vancouver Island.
- KWK’s Discovery LNG plan is one of 15 B.C. projects envisaged by an array of proponents; industry experts say it is realistic to expect four B.C. LNG projects at most actually to be constructed.
May 6, 2014, 7:11 AM
- Quicksilver Resources (KWK): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $91.78M (-22.7% Y/Y) misses by $13.48M.
May 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACOR, AER, AKRX, AME, ARCC, ARCO, ARW, BCE, BCS, CBOE, CNK, COCO, CRTO, CRZO, CYNO, DISCA, DNR, DTV, DWRE, EMR, EXH, EXLP, FE, GDP, GLDD, HCP, HFC, HPT, HSH, HSIC, HTH, IFF, ISIS, KWK, MMP, MNTA, MONT, MOS, MPW, MSO, MVIS, MWIV, NRG, [[NTi]], NUS, ODP, OXF, PDCE, PQ, PRIM, RDC, RHP, RTI, RTRX, STWD, TDG, TGH, TPH, TW, UBS, VMC, VSH, VTG, WCG, WNR, XRAY, ZBRA, ZTS.
Apr. 2, 2014, 5:38 PM
Apr. 1, 2014, 2:51 PM
- Marcellus shale gas producers will benefit more than producers elsewhere in the U.S. because of several favorable circumstances - including large producing wells in the northeast U.S. conveniently located near major markets - even if prices were to decline to 2012 levels, according to a Moody’s report.
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC), Southwestern Energy (SWN) and Chesapeake Energy (CHK) - all of which entered the play early during a weak natural gas price environment - especially have benefited, Moody's says.
- An infrastructural overhaul is still needed as buyers move away from traditional production hubs such as the Haynesville and Barnett, the credit rating agency says; the transition already has caused a decline in credit quality for Exco Resources (XCO), Forest Oil (FST) and Quicksilver Resources (KWK).
Mar. 14, 2014, 7:03 AM
- Quicksilver Resources Inc. (KWK): Q4 EPS of -$0.03 in-line.
- Revenue of $114.24M (-26.9% Y/Y) misses by $2.63M.
Mar. 14, 2014, 12:05 AM
Mar. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
Mar. 5, 2014, 8:57 AM
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) agrees to purchase ~312K net acres in northwest Colorado targeting crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas contained in the Niobrara formation from Quicksilver Resources (KWK) and a Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A, RDS.B) for ~$180M.
- SWN says the acreage covers a substantial area in the Sand Wash Basin and provides an opportunity to leverage its operational strengths into a new large, scalable project.
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:27 AM
- Eni (E) and Quicksilver Resources (KWK) sign an agreement to jointly explore and develop shale oil acreage in west Texas.
- As part of the deal, Eni will pay $52M for a 50% in two KWK acreages in the Delaware Basin, where current daily production is almost 500K boe; Eni estimates output from the Delaware Basin will double within five years.
- Eni is a relatively small player in the U.S. shale gas and oil boom, and this deal will help it gain a bigger foothold.
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:26 AM
- Quicksilver Resources (KWK): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $153.11M beats by $36.36M. (PR)
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT, TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:30 PM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Aug. 6, 2013, 3:59 PM
- Quicksilver Resources (KWK +7.2%) powers higher after swinging to a Q2 profit from the year-ago period that included a $1.2B write-down, as even production revenue declined.
- Q3 expected average production volume is 275M-280M cfe/day; FY 2013 average production volume continues to be expected at 290M-300M cfe/day.
- KWK also reported some progress on the monetization of its Horn River Basin assets, as it moved the JV process forward into the formal bidding stage.
Quicksilver Resources Inc is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of onshore oil and natural gas in North America and are based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Independent Oil & Gas
Country: United States