Lithia Motors, Inc.NYSE
Thu, Oct. 6, 7:10 AM
- Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD) announces it acquired Audi Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, California.
- The store addition is expected to add $120M in annual revenue.
- The acquisition brings Lithia's cumulative 2016 annualized acquired revenue to over $1B.
- "We believe that considerable acquisition opportunities remain that require an equity investment at the low end of our 10% to 20% of revenue guideline," says CEO Bryan DeBoer.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Sep. 13, 1:43 PM
Fri, Aug. 12, 12:18 PM
- Lithia Motors (LAD +0.2%) acquired Kemp Ford in Thousand Oaks, California which will add $65M in estimated annual revenues.
- Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to welcome DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks to our team. This store marks the third acquisition for our DCH platform this year and complements our existing operations in Southern California. We are excited to expand our relationship with Ford and further diversify our brand mix. We remain focused on continued acquisition growth within both rural and metropolitan markets in the future."
- Press Release