Lamar Advertising CompanyNASDAQ
Mon, Nov. 14, 4:42 PM
- New positions for Greenlight Capital as of Sept. 30: U.S. Steel (NYSE:X), and GEO Group (NYSE:GEO).
- Major exits: Twenty-First Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA), Humana (NYSE:HUM), Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO), AmerisourceBergen (NYSE:ABC), Hertz (NYSE:HTZ), Community Health (NYSE:CYH), Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR), Vodafone (NASDAQ:VOD).
Thu, Nov. 3, 2:26 PM
- Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR) is off 2.8%, as its Q3 earnings beat featured some dispiriting holiday-season guidance.
- On the company's earnings call, CEO Sean Reilly said that “pacings indicate low single-digit pro forma revenue growth at this moment in time" and the forecast is cautious because he's "not real happy with what I’m seeing for the holiday season." The election may have people waiting on plans, he says.
- Revenue rose 10.5%; acquisition-adjusted net revenue was up 3.6%, and adjusted EBITDA rose 3.9%.
- Net income was down fractionally, though, to $85.1M vs. a year-ago $86M. Funds from operations rose $7.4M to $130.9M, and adjusted FFO up $11.3M to $134M.
- Cash and equivalents came to $37.5M (up from $22.3M at the end of 2015), and working capital was up to $96.15M (up from $44.9M). Total liquidity was at $222.4M.
- Press Release
Thu, Nov. 3, 6:04 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AFSI, AGIO, AGU, AKRX, AMAG, AMCX, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, ARCB, ARW, AVP, BCE, BDX, BLL, CCC, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CHTR, CI, CLDT, CNSL, COMM, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CYBR, DDD, DNR, DW, ECA, EFOI, ENB, ENOC, EVA, FCPT, FI, FIG, FMSA, GEL, GEO, GIL, GLOG, GOGO, H, HAR, HFC, HHS, HII, HMHC, HRC, HSC, IBP, ICPT, INSY, IPCC, IQNT, IRWD, IT, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LDOS, LFUS, LINC, LNG, LXP, MFA, MGA, MITK, MITL, MPEL, MPG, MPW, MSGN, NERV, NGS, NNN, NXTM, OGE, ONCE, ONDK, PBH, PDCE, PGTI, PNW, PRFT, PWR, RDUS, RFP, RGEN, ROLL, RWLK, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SPGI, SQBG, STFC, STOR, TDY, TGI, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TVPT, TWI, TX, UNT, USCR, VGR, VWR, WILN, WPC, WRLD, ZEUS
Mon, Aug. 29, 4:23 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 11:30 AM
- After a very steady week, Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR) is 5.2% lower today despite posting a second quarter that beat expectations across the board.
- Operating results rose across essentially all metrics and the digital platform did well: "Revenue trends on both our new units and our existing units were extremely encouraging," says CEO Sean Reilly.
- Net income rose 38% to $81.9M and EBITDA was up 13.5% (adjusting for acquisition, up 5.6%) to $176.4M (beating an expected $173.5M). Revenue that grew 12.6% was up 3.5% on an acquisition-adjusted basis.
- Diluted adjusted FFO/share rose 12.3%.
- Cash flow from operating activities rose 19.5% to $159.5M; free cash flow was $112.1M (up 10.8% Y/Y).
- At quarter's end, Lamar had $218.6M in total liquidity ($41.7M in cash and equivalents, $176.9M available under a revolving senior credit facility).
- Press Release
Tue, Aug. 9, 6:06 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Thu, May 26, 4:21 PM
- Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR) declares $0.75/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.71%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14.
Thu, May 5, 6:05 AM
- Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR): Q1 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $338.5M (+11.9% Y/Y) beats by $5.25M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:59 PM
- Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR) declares $0.75/share quarterly dividend, 8.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.69.
- Forward yield 5.38%
- Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 16; ex-div March 14.
Tue, Feb. 23, 12:20 PM
- Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR) is off 3.5% following the release of Q4 results where profits fell substantially, mainly due to a REIT conversion-related tax benefit.
- Revenues grew 5.7% and operating income grew 18.4% to $104.8M. Pro forma net revenue grew 2.5%. Adjusted EBITDA of $158.7M was up 5.4% but narrowly missed an expected $159.7M; pro format EBITDA grew 3.9%.
- Funds from operations fell to $118.4M from the previous $136.8M; the 2014 total included a noncash tax benefit of $28.2M related to the company's REIT conversion.
- Free cash flow was $103.4M, up 3.2%. The company had $313.4M in total liquidity on Dec. 31, $22.3M of that in cash and equivalents.
- Related: Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Sean Eugene Reilly on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript (Feb. 23 2016)
Tue, Feb. 23, 6:07 AM
- Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR): Q4 EPS of $0.79 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $355.97M (+5.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.28M.
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 7:40 PM
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR -2.4%) priced its $400M private placement of senior notes due 2026, selling them at 5.75%.
- Proceeds to its Lamar Media unit are expected to be about $394.5M and the offering should close around Thursday.
- As reported, the company will use proceeds to repay a $300M term loan from earlier this month related to acquiring billboard assets from Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, as well as part of its revolver.
- Previously: Clear Channel Outdoor closes $458.5M sale, gives back gains (Jan. 07 2016)