Lancaster Colony CorporationNASDAQ
Lancaster Colony: Egg Prices A Significant Concern For Margins
Timberwolf Equity Research
Timberwolf Equity Research
Thu, Aug. 18, 7:23 AM
Wed, Aug. 17, 5:30 PM
Wed, Aug. 17, 1:02 PM
Fri, Jul. 1, 7:30 AM
- June monthly performance was: +5.15%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +14%
- $0.15 in dividends were paid in June
- Top 10 Holdings as of 5/31/2016: Raven Industries Inc (RAVN): 2.20416%, Andersons Inc (ANDE): 2.00143%, Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI): 1.98274%, Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB): 1.97867%, Brady Corp Class A (BRC): 1.97715%, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST): 1.9632%, Badger Meter Inc (BMI): 1.94824%, Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): 1.94479%, McGrath RentCorp (MGRC): 1.93534%, California Water Service Group (CWT): 1.93232%
Thu, Jun. 2, 8:08 AM
- May monthly performance was: +3.06%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +11%
- No dividends were paid in May
- Top 10 Holdings as of 4/30/2016: Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB): 2.0%, Stepan Co (SCL): 1.97%, H.B. Fuller Co (FUL): 1.94%, Meredith Corp (MDP): 1.94%, Andersons Inc (ANDE): 1.93%, Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI): 1.93%, Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): 1.92%, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST): 1.92%, Badger Meter Inc (BMI): 1.91%, California Water Service Group (CWT): 1.91%
Wed, May 25, 1:04 PM
Mon, May 16, 9:52 AM
- TreeHouse Foods (THS +1.8%) and Lancaster Colony (LANC +1.9%) both move higher in early trading after Amazon is reported to be a making a significant move into private-label selling.
- Both stocks carved out new 52-week highs off of some speculation of M&A activity.
- Previously: Amazon to expand private-label offerings (May 16)
- Now read TreeHouse Foods: After The Recent Run-Up, Consider Going Short
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:22 AM
- Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC): FQ3 EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.24.
- Revenue of $287.8M (+9.3% Y/Y) beats by $9.31M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Feb. 24, 1:08 PM
- Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC) declares $0.50/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.98%
- Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 9; ex-div March 7.
Sun, Jan. 31, 9:04 AM
- Investors don’t normally equate small-cap stocks with big dividends, but there are a growing number of cash-rich, mature small-cap companies that pay healthy dividends.
- Roger Vogel, head of the value equity group at Silvercrest Asset Management Group, says he's finding plenty of good dividend plays in small-caps.
- His picks include: Douglas Dynamics (NYSE:PLOW), Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC), Horace Mann Educators (NYSE:HMN), Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC), Knoll (NYSE:KNL), MSA Safety (NYSE:MSA), and G&K Services (NASDAQ:GK).
- "One cautionary note: Even though many small-cap companies have dividends, their growth is slowing, as is the case for payouts of larger companies. In a tougher economic environment, smaller companies have fewer shock absorbers than big firms."
- Source: Barron's
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:25 AM
- Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC): FQ2 EPS of $1.25 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $324.77M (+7.0% Y/Y) misses by $7.81M.
Nov. 16, 2015, 12:21 PM
- Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC) declares $0.50/share quarterly dividend, 8.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.46.
- Forward yield 1.81%
- Payable Dec. 31; for shareholders of record Dec. 9; ex-div Dec. 7.
- Additionally, the Board declared special dividend of $5/share payable along with quarterly dividend.
Oct. 29, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC): FQ1 EPS of $1.01 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $294.09M (+13.1% Y/Y) beats by $15.39M.
Aug. 20, 2015, 7:23 AM
- Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC): FQ4 EPS of $0.93 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $277.72M (+7.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.2M.
Aug. 19, 2015, 12:26 PM
- Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC) declares $0.46/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.96%
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 9; ex-div Sept. 4.