What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 11, 2015, 9:30 AM
Dec. 11, 2015, 9:16 AM
Aug. 5, 2015, 11:15 AM
- Q2 core FFO of $852K or $0.10 per share. Adjusted FFO of $717K or $0.08 per share. Monthly payout is $0.04 per share, or $0.12 quarterly.
- Operating revenues of $2.78M up 6% Q/Q. Operating expenses of $1.9M up 13%.
- Farms owned of 36 up from 34 a quarter earlier. Acres owned of 11,467 up from 8,789. Occupancy rate of 100%. Farmland portfolio value of $231.5M up 7.7%. NAV per share of $13.42 slips from $13.91 after secondary offering during Q.
- CEO David Gladstone: "We expect to be very active over the next few months, as we have $30M of potential farmland purchases under signed purchase agreements." He notes lease renewals thus far this year have been at average rental rate increases of more than 15%.
- Previously: Gladstone Land beats by $0.01, revenue in-line (Aug. 4)
- LAND +2.25%
May 13, 2015, 10:47 AM
- The offering size was upsized to 1.25M shares from 1.1M and priced at $11.40 each for estimated net proceeds of $13.3M. The underwriters have an option to buy up to another 187.5K shares at that price.
- Should the greenshoe be exercised, it would boost the float by nearly 20%.
- LAND -5.6% to $11.15.
- Previously: Gladstone Land secondary offering (May 12)
Sep. 24, 2014, 9:45 AM
- The company priced its 1.15M share secondary offering at $12.28 each, and the underwriters have the option of buying another 172.5K shares at that price. Net proceeds to Gladstone (LAND -5.4%) are expected to be about $13.3M (exclusive of the greenshoe).
- The offering boosted the float by about 17.6%. The opening decline puts the stock price at $12.10.
- Previously: Gladstone Land pulls $4.3M in cash from farms
Sep. 24, 2014, 9:20 AM
Sep. 23, 2014, 4:16 PM| Sep. 23, 2014, 4:16 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 12:18 PM
- Q2 core FFO of $463.8K or $0.07 per share vs. $358.9K and $0.05 in Q1. Quarterly dividend of $0.09.
- Net asset value is estimated at $13.93 per share.
- Acquired 5 new farms - bringing total to 26 - consisting of 439 acres at a weighted-average cap rate of 5.3%. Acres owned is up 7.3% from Q1. Occupancy rate is 100%.
- CEO David Gladstone: "Being public is still very expensive and will continue to be until we become much larger ... Our backlog of farms we hope to acquire is very strong."
- LAND +3.3%
- Previously: Gladstone Land beats on revenue
Gladstone Land Corp is an externally-managed real estate company. It invests in farmlands located in agricultural markets throughout the United States of America. The Company also owns six farms in California and Florida each.
Other News & PR