Market Vectors Latin America Small-Cap ETFNYSEARCA
Dec. 9, 2014, 1:45 PM
- December 12th will be the final trading day for the following ETFs: Market Vectors Bank and Brokerage ETF (NYSEARCA:RKH); Market Vectors Colombia ETF (NYSEARCA:COLX); Market Vectors Germany Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:GERJ) ; Market Vectors Latin America Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:LATM); Market Vectors Renminbi Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:CHLC)
Apr. 4, 2014, 12:50 PM
- With the Nasdaq and Russell 2000 each off 2% and the S&P 500 down 0.6%, what's working today? Emerging markets (EEM +0.7%), particularly Latin America (ILF +2.2%), particularly Brazil, where the weight of a year-long rate hike cycle looks to be coming to a close just as monetary tightening gets underway in the States.
- Up 2.6% today, the iShares MSCI Brazil Index (EWZ) is ahead more than 20% since the start of February.
- Brazil's banks: Banco Bradesco (BBD +2.8%), Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR +2.9%), Itau Unibanco (ITUB +2%).
- Brazil ETFs: EWZ, BRF, BRXX, EWZS, BRAQ, BRAZ, BZQ, BRZU, BRAF, UBR, BRZS, DBBR, FBZ
- LatAm ETFs: AND, ILF, LBJ, GML, LATM, EEML, FLN
Apr. 17, 2012, 2:53 AMIf China grows "only" 7.5% this year, Latin America will likely feel the pain, as China has become one of the largest trading partners for many Lat.Am. countries and has helped open Asia as an export market. In Brazil, exports to China have increased more than forty fold since 2000, growth that is likely unsustainable as China slows. | Apr. 17, 2012, 2:53 AM