Mon, Nov. 21, 12:41 PM
Mon, Nov. 21, 11:03 AM
- aTyr Pharma (LIFE -9.3%) closes a $20M term loan facility with Silicon Valley Bank (SVB). The first tranche of $10M was funded on last Friday. Two additional tranches of $5M each may be drawn down later subject to conditions.
- In connection with the loan, the company issues warrants to SVB to purchase common shares equal to 3% of the loan value.
- A portion ($2.6M) of the $10M tranche was used to repay the balance of a prior loan with SVB.
Mon, Nov. 14, 7:38 AM
Mon, Oct. 24, 9:35 AM
- The FDA designates aTyr Pharma's (NASDAQ:LIFE) Resolaris for Fast Track review for the treatment of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD), a rare and severe genetic disorder characterized by muscle weakness and wasting. It affects ~19K Americans. There are no approved treatments for the condition.
- Fast Track status provides for more frequent interactions with the FDA review team and a rolling review of the Biologics License Application (BLA).
- The company expects to report results from three Phase 1b/2 studies in December.
Mon, Oct. 24, 9:15 AM
Wed, Aug. 10, 4:26 PM
Wed, May 11, 4:17 PM
- aTyr Pharma (NASDAQ:LIFE): Q1 EPS of -$0.68 beats by $0.06.
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments of $111.6M.
Fri, Apr. 8, 5:40 PM
Fri, Apr. 1, 11:25 AM
- Cepheid (CPHD +6%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by BTIG Research. Price target set at $42 (19% upside).
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +28.1%) upgraded to Buy from Underperform by Needham. Price target set at $16 (20% upside).
- United Health Services (UHS -0.6%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Wells Fargo.
- PRA Health Services (PRAH +1.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. Price target raised to $51 (17% upside) from $47.
- Dimension Therapeutics (DMTX +3.1%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Goldman Sachs. Price target lowered to $10 (25% upside) from $12.
- Novartis (NVS -2%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by UBS. Price target lowered to CHF72 (3% upside) from CHF100. Downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citigroup.
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG -0.2%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by BTIG Research.
- ATyr Pharma (LIFE -1%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by William Blair. Price target lowered to $8 (106% upside) from $42.
- Achaogen (AKAO -1.4%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Cowen & Co.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA +4.1%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Goldman Sachs. Price target lowered to $30 (40% upside) from $65.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings (Q +1.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
Thu, Mar. 31, 12:46 PM
Thu, Mar. 31, 10:05 AM
- aTyr Pharma (LIFE -18.9%) Q4 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $12.7M (+195.3%); SG&A: $3.8M (+123.5%); Net Loss: ($16.5M) (-175.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.70) (+90.1%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $34.5M (+105.4%); SG&A: $13.1M (+92.6%); Net Loss: ($48M) (-93.5%); Loss Per Share: ($3.03) (+89.8%); Quick Assets: $125.3M (+688.1%).
- No guidance given.
Wed, Mar. 30, 5:11 PM
- aTyr Pharma (NASDAQ:LIFE): Q4 EPS of -$0.70 misses by $0.16.
- Shares +15.2% AH.
Wed, Mar. 30, 4:18 PM
Wed, Jan. 6, 5:12 PM
Dec. 16, 2015, 10:01 AM
- The Nasdaq Biotechnology Index (NBI) will add aTyr Pharma (LIFE -4.7%) effective at the open Monday, December 21.
- The index is calculated under a modified capitalization-weighted scheme and re-ranked once per year.
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:42 PM
- aTyr Pharma (NASDAQ:LIFE): Q3 EPS of -$0.48