Tue, Aug. 16, 12:46 PM
Mon, Aug. 15, 4:38 PM
Fri, May 13, 4:07 PM
Thu, Apr. 21, 4:58 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME) appoints Bruce Torkelson as its new CFO effective May 2, replacing Mary Colleen Brennan, who will leave the company on May 31.
- Torkelson has served as VP of financial planning at CalAtlantic Homes since 2010, and previously served as VP of corporate operations at Standard Pacific Homes.
- No explanation is given for Brennan's coming departure.
Thu, Mar. 31, 12:46 PM
Wed, Mar. 30, 4:18 PM
Nov. 12, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): Q3 EPS of $0.15
- Revenue of $32.16M (+106.4% Y/Y)
Aug. 14, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): Q2 EPS of -$0.12
- Revenue of $31.95M (+135.1% Y/Y)
May 18, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): Q1 EPS of -$0.24 vs. -$0.71 in 1Q14
- Revenue of $18.3M (+49.0% Y/Y)
Apr. 1, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 31, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): FY14 EPS of -$1.44
- Revenue of $58.8M (+14.2% Y/Y)
Mar. 27, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 25, 2015, 3:19 PM
- Lime Energy (LIME +20.7%) surges thanks to its acquisition of EnerPath, a privately held firm which runs a platform for engaging commercial utility customers with energy efficiency strategies.
- Terms of the transaction are not disclosed, but LIME says the deal will add to its 2015 per-share earnings.
- LIME says it now serves 12 of the top 25 electric utilities in the U.S. with its energy efficiency program delivery services.
Mar. 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
Dec. 31, 2014, 1:05 PM
Nov. 12, 2014, 4:21 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): Q3 EPS of -$0.15
- Revenue of $15.58M (+16.7% Y/Y)
Lime Energy Co. engages in the provision of utilities with customer relationship services. It provides energy efficiency for small business customers and designs and implements direct install programs for its utility clients. It engages in energy efficiency services which include program design,... More
Industry: Scientific & Technical Instruments
Country: United States