Tue, Aug. 30, 12:47 PM
Mon, Aug. 29, 5:56 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME) says it received notice from Nasdaq that shares will be delisted and trading will be suspended on Aug. 31.
- Lime says it has not yet determined whether to appeal the ruling, as its operating and financial plans do not project compliance with Nasdaq continued listing standards within the next 180 days.
- Lime says it is optimistic that ongoing cost-control measures and revenue growth initiatives will position it to achieve profitability on a GAAP net income from continuing operations basis by FY 2017.
Tue, Aug. 16, 12:46 PM
Mon, Aug. 15, 4:38 PM
Fri, May 13, 4:07 PM
Thu, Apr. 21, 4:58 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME) appoints Bruce Torkelson as its new CFO effective May 2, replacing Mary Colleen Brennan, who will leave the company on May 31.
- Torkelson has served as VP of financial planning at CalAtlantic Homes since 2010, and previously served as VP of corporate operations at Standard Pacific Homes.
- No explanation is given for Brennan's coming departure.
Thu, Mar. 31, 12:46 PM
Wed, Mar. 30, 4:18 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): FY15 EPS of -$0.40
- Revenue of $112.6M (+91.5% Y/Y)
Nov. 12, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): Q3 EPS of $0.15
- Revenue of $32.16M (+106.4% Y/Y)
Aug. 14, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): Q2 EPS of -$0.12
- Revenue of $31.95M (+135.1% Y/Y)
May 18, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): Q1 EPS of -$0.24 vs. -$0.71 in 1Q14
- Revenue of $18.3M (+49.0% Y/Y)
Apr. 1, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 31, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Lime Energy (NASDAQ:LIME): FY14 EPS of -$1.44
- Revenue of $58.8M (+14.2% Y/Y)
Mar. 27, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 25, 2015, 3:19 PM
- Lime Energy (LIME +20.7%) surges thanks to its acquisition of EnerPath, a privately held firm which runs a platform for engaging commercial utility customers with energy efficiency strategies.
- Terms of the transaction are not disclosed, but LIME says the deal will add to its 2015 per-share earnings.
- LIME says it now serves 12 of the top 25 electric utilities in the U.S. with its energy efficiency program delivery services.
Mar. 25, 2015, 12:45 PM