Wed, Jul. 13, 2:49 AM
- Line Corp. (Private:LIN) shares are popular in the gray market ahead of this week's trading debut, which will mark the largest initial public offering for a tech company in 2016.
- According to Cantor Fitzgerald, investors are willing to buy shares for ¥3,800 ($36), 15% higher than the IPO price.
- Line will debut in a dual listing in the U.S. tomorrow and Tokyo Friday.
Mon, Jul. 11, 3:28 AM
- Japanese messaging service Line Corp. (Private:LIN), set for a dual New York and Tokyo listing this week, has priced its initial public offering at the top of its marketed range at ¥3,300 per share.
- That would put it on track to raise as much as $1.3B and value the company at ¥693B ($6.9B).
- Not only will Line's offering end a tech IPO drought, it will mark the first Japanese company to list new shares in the U.S. since 2000.