LiveDeal: Likely To Lose More Than Half Its Value In The Coming Days - $2 Price Target
- LiveDeal.com (LIVE) doesn't appear to be a leading daily-deal and restaurant-coupon company, because, based on Alexa’s ranking system, it ranks poorly in comparison to other large and small coupon websites.
- Over the past five years, LIVE has been unable to grow revenues and become a profitable business.
- A peer-group comparison shows LIVE is significantly overvalued and should be valued at $2 per share, which would be down more than 60 percent from current levels.
- Four of LIVE publicly traded peers are trading at or near six-month lows, and we believe LIVE soon will follow.
- LIVE needs cash and could be on the verge of a stock offering that could equal up to $50 million which potentially could cause heavy downward pressure on LIVE stock.