What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 9, 2015, 12:43 PM
Oct. 8, 2015, 9:16 AM
Oct. 7, 2015, 5:39 PM
Oct. 7, 2015, 4:45 PM
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) announces it reached a settlement with the DOJ over import violations.
- The company plead guilty to a violation of the Lacey Act and agreed to pay a fine of $10M.
- Shares of LL are up 12.41% to $16.36 with the company appearing to have dodged some of the worst-case scenarios with the investigation. Management still has the separate formaldehyde issue to tackle.
Sep. 21, 2015, 3:45 PM
- Lumber Liquidators (LL -5.1%) is called a company in a state of "flux" by Piper Jaffray's Peter Keith after he met with senior management at the lumber seller.
- Though a new business model and initiatives at Lumber Liquidators look promising, legal and regulatory risk remain a constant. Keith also warns on longer-term gross margin rates. SA Contributor Elephant Analytics presented a deeper dive into LL's gross margin issues last month.
- Shares of Lumber Liquidators dropped below $15 for the first time since in two weeks today.
Aug. 20, 2015, 9:14 AM
Aug. 20, 2015, 7:09 AM
Aug. 18, 2015, 10:10 AM
- A strong housing starts report and a brisk earnings report from Home Depot appears to be giving a lift to other building products sellers.
- Lowe's (LOW +0.7%), Builders FirstSource (BLDR +2.9%), Stock Building Supply Holdings (STCK +1%), and Hardwoods Distribution (OTC:HDIUF +7.3%), Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM +0.5%), and Lumber Liquidators (LL +3.2%) are all higher on the day with the S&P 500 and Dow negative.
- Previously: New all-time high for retail standout Home Depot (Aug. 18 2015)
Aug. 14, 2015, 2:11 PM
Aug. 12, 2015, 2:59 PM
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) is up 6.0% on above-average volume as the stock makes a small bounce off the 52-week low set last week.
- There's been some talk that the well-documented bear case on LL has run its course and investors should cover their short.
- Previously: Lumber Liquidators knocked down by weak results (Aug. 05 2015)
Aug. 5, 2015, 12:48 PM
Aug. 5, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Gainers: FNJN +60%. BIOC +13%. FSLR +11%. KATE +9%. Z +9%. HRB +8%. OAS +8%. TSEM +8%. PCLN +7%. SLTD +7%. MSI +6%. ATVI +6%. SUPN +6%. LC +6%. CTSH +6%. BBL +6%. SDRL +5%.
- Losers: SALE -33%. OHGI -28%. LL -24%. BOOT -23%. ETSY -20%. TRMB -13%. GLUU -10%. RSO -10%. DIS -9%. NYMT -7%. MEMP -7%. GNW -7%. PWR -7%. CERN -6%. PZZA -6%.
Aug. 5, 2015, 8:24 AM
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) is lower in early trading after reporting a 10% drop in comparable-store sales in Q2.
- The company reported a 7.6% decline in number of customers billed and a 2.4% drop in average sale total.
- Promotional pricing during the quarter led to a plunge in LL's gross margin rate to 25.1% from 40.4%.
- Guidance: The company expects to open 20 to 25 new stores in the expanded format. No outlook for sales or EPS is doled out by management.
- Previously: Lumber Liquidators misses by $0.81, misses on revenue
- LL -19.3% to $14.81.
Aug. 5, 2015, 6:02 AM
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL): Q2 EPS of -$0.75 misses by $0.81.
- Revenue of $247.94M (-5.8% Y/Y) misses by $9.7M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
Jun. 15, 2015, 8:51 AM
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) announces it promoted Marco Pescara to serve as its Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer.
- The move will combine the marketing and merchandising departments under Pescara's control.
- Chief Merchandising Officer William Schlegle has been let go to make way for Pescara.
- LL -1.77% premarket.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc is a specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in North America. It offers products including domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and cork.
Other News & PR