CBOE Trader • 35 Comments
Sep. 20, 2013, 7:57 AM
- L&L Energy (LLEN) says it is forming an independent committee to examine allegations made yesterday by GeoInvesting which sent shares plunging 38%.
- GeoInvesting said LLEN has defrauded investors by booking revenue from idled operations, and the company's acquisitions and sales of various properties amounts to "a bait and switch game."
- LLEN says the blogger "has made false and misleading statements about the company in the past, while admitting they were actively shorting our stock."
- LLEN +0.8% premarket.
Sep. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 19, 2013, 10:50 AM
- L&L Energy (LLEN -34.8%) plunges after GeoInvesting says it is preparing to file a "whistleblower report" to the NASDAQ and SEC that will accuse the company of defrauding investors by booking substantial revenue from operations that have been idled.
- GeoInvesting says LLEN's string of acquisitions and divestitures of various properties in recent years amounts to "a bait and switch shell game," where the company claimed to come into possession of assets through swap transactions that never occurred through the exchange of assets it never owned.
- Also, the report will claim revenue of $77.6M LLEN says was generated from its Hong Xing coal washing factory actually was near zero.
Sep. 18, 2013, 9:11 AM
- L&L Energy (LLEN) says it is looking for acquisition opportunities in northern China through strategic partnerships to add at least 1M tons of coal production every year.
- L&L also says it will apply for a listing on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
Sep. 17, 2013, 5:36 PM
Sep. 16, 2013, 9:57 AM
- L&L Energy (LLEN +1.2%) says it reached a strategic agreement with the China Low-Carbon Industry Investment Center, a China national investment platform approved by the China State Council, to jointly develop new energy initiatives in the Beijing area.
- L&L is invited to build new energy projects using low-carbon and new energy technology at an industrial park in Zhuozhou; one project plans to convert waste and produce methanol blend gasoline, while others will address waste removal and incineration, sewage treatment, and air pollution reduction.
Sep. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 10, 2013, 9:19 AM
Sep. 10, 2013, 6:09 AM
- L & L Energy (LLEN): FQ1 EPS of $0.27.
- Revenue of $51.2M (+29% Y/Y). (PR)
Aug. 19, 2013, 7:57 AM
- L&L Energy (LLEN) -8% premarket following the formation of a strategic alliance with previously announced partner Tianjin Fuhao to complete an acquisition of one of L&L's targets.
- Tianjin will contribute the majority initial funding needed, while LLEN will operate and pre-sell coal from the target to Tianjin once it secures controlling interest.
Jul. 30, 2013, 9:12 AM
Jul. 29, 2013, 5:30 PM
Jul. 29, 2013, 2:41 PM
- L&L Energy (LLEN +10.4%) issues guidance for FY 2013 (Apr), seeing EPS of $1.08 excluding non-cash derivative loss vs. $0.89 consensus.
- Sees FY 2013 revenues of $198.9M, below $212.18M consensus.
Jun. 17, 2013, 10:47 AM
L&L Energy (LLEN +9.2%) pushes higher on news it will become a component of the Russell Global and Russell 3000 indexes, which LLEN hopes will boost liquidity and raise the stock's visibility with institutional investors.| Jun. 17, 2013, 10:47 AM
May 31, 2013, 12:19 PM
L&L Energy (LLEN +1.2%) says it has hired a consulting firm to assist in the evaluation of potential mining acquisitions in North China where the company says it has "identified potential acquisition targets with over 1M tons of annual coal capacity." (PR)| May 31, 2013, 12:19 PM
May 15, 2013, 12:48 PM
L&L Energy (LLEN +11.4%) soars as it agrees to provide 1M tons of coal to a Datang International power plant in China, updating a 2012 contract to provide 360K tons of coal to Datang's Heshan Power Plant in Guangixi over a 10-month period.| May 15, 2013, 12:48 PM