Tue, Nov. 3, 4:12 PM
Mon, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Tue, Aug. 4, 4:02 PM
- Limelight (NASDAQ:LLNW) guided on its earnings call (transcript) for Q3 revenue of $42M-$44M and EPS of -$0.10 to -$0.16. The former is above a $41.4M consensus, but the latter is below a -$0.03 consensus.
- Full-year revenue guidance has been hiked to $170M-$174M from a prior $164M-$170M, putting it above a $168.9M consensus.
- Discussing its Q2 results - revenue beat, but EPS was only in-line - Limelight mentioned it saw a mix shift towards high-volume CDN clients, and that (thanks to the volume discounts given to these clients) it "saw a price compression at a higher than normal rate." This trend is expected to continue for the rest of the year.
- Microsoft could be one of those big clients: Limelight mentioned it's taking part in the Windows 10 launch, which led to a major spike in U.S. Web traffic.
- Q2 results, PR
Mon, Aug. 3, 4:06 PM
Sun, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
Fri, May 1, 5:57 PM
- Limelight (NASDAQ:LLNW) rallied to fresh 52-week highs today after beating Q1 estimates and hiking its full-year revenue guidance to $164M-$170M from $156M-$164M (consensus was $161.9M). Q2 revenue guidance of $40M-$42M is above a $39.3M consensus, and full-year EPS guidance of -$0.08 to -$0.18 is mostly above a -$0.17 consensus.
- On its CC (transcript), the CDN owner stated it saw record traffic for the second quarter in a row, after seeing a major 2013/2014 drop caused by declining Netflix demand. Average revenue from top-20 customers (56% of total revenue) is said to be still growing at a "healthy double-digit rate." Price declines are said to be "in-line with [Limelight's] historical averages.
- Lifting EPS: Gross margin rose 190 bps to 39%. GAAP operating expenses rose 9% to $24M. Netflix revenue totaled $4.9M (12% of total revenue).
- Q1 results, PR
Thu, Apr. 30, 4:22 PM
Mon, Feb. 2, 4:59 PM
- Limelight (NASDAQ:LLNW) is guiding for 2015 revenue of $156M-$164M and EPS of -$0.10 to -$0.20, above a consensus of $153.9M and -$0.21.
- Q4 gross margin was 39.6%, down from 41.4% in Q3 but up from 36.2% a year ago. Operating expenses fell 2% Q/Q and 10% Y/Y to $22M.
- $2M was spent on buybacks at an average price of $2.83. The CDN owner ended Q4 with $93.1M in cash/marketable securities (equal to nearly 1/3 of its current market cap), and no debt.
- Shares are at $2.90 in AH trading.
- Q4 results, PR
Mon, Feb. 2, 4:03 PM
Sun, Feb. 1, 5:35 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:22 PM
Nov. 9, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:04 PM
Aug. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ACXM, AEIS, AIG, ANV, APL, AREX, BRS, CAR, CHGG, CKEC, CKP, CNQR, CRK, CUTR, DRC, ECOM, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, GTAT, ININ, IRWD, JMBA, KAMN, KONA, LF, LLNW, LMNS, MCEP, MDR, MRO, MWA, NLS, OGS, OTTR, PHH, PL, PLOW, PXD, QLYS, REGI, ROSE, RP, RTEC, SALE, SNHY, THC, TNET, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, VNO, VNR, VVC, WAGE, Y
May 6, 2014, 4:35 PM
May 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGU, ALL, AMTG, ARC, ARRS, ATVI, AVNR, AVNW, AWR, BEAT, BID, BIO, CENT, CHUY, CNVR, CODE, CPT, CSU, CYH, CYNI, DDR, DIS, DLR, DPM, DTLK, EA, EGAN, ENPH, ETE, ETP, EXTR, FEYE, FMC, FNGN, FRGI, FSLR, FST, FTR, GALE, GHDX, GNC, GNMK, GRPN, IAG, ICUI, IMI, JIVE, LBTYA, LGCY, LLNW, LYV, MCHP, MITT, MOVE, MPO, MRO, MTDR, MYGN, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PBPB, PEGA, PSEC, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QUAD, RDN, REGI, RGP, RLOC, RP, SAAS, SAPE, SGMO, SPA, SSNI, SXL, THOR, THRX, TRIP, TRMB, TRMR, TSRA, WES, WFM, WTI, ZAGG, ZU.
Limelight Networks Inc operates a computing platform. The Company provides services including content delivery services, video content management services, performance services for website and web application acceleration, and cloud storage services.
Other News & PR