Snyder's-Lance: Too Rich For My Taste
Timberwolf Equity Research
Timberwolf Equity Research
Tue, Aug. 9, 12:02 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 6:06 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:45 PM
Thu, Jul. 7, 1:16 PM
- M&A intrigue has been ratcheted up in the food sector after Danone ponied up $10B for WhiteWave Foods.
- Stocks trading well-above broad market averages today include Lifeway Foods (LWAY +6.4%), G. Willi Food-International (WILC +5.9%), DAVIDsTEA (DTEA +4.7%), Golden Enterprises (GLDC +2.6%), and Snyder's-Lance (LNCE +3%).
- Just don't expect PepsiCo (PEP +1.8%) to rush into an acquisition half-fast after CFO Hugh Johnston told TheStreet.com that investors can assume the company hasn't found an advantageous large-cap target. "We expect to do small tuck-in acquisitions," said Johnston.
- Previously: Danone agrees to $12.5B deal for WhiteWave Foods (July 7)
- Previously: WhiteWave trades above buyout price, Hain Celestial on the move (July 7)
Thu, Jun. 9, 9:00 AM| Thu, Jun. 9, 9:00 AM
Fri, May 27, 11:44 AM
Tue, May 10, 6:03 AM
Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM| Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Thu, May 5, 9:09 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 8:21 AM
Tue, Mar. 1, 1:09 AM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE): Q4 EPS of $0.10 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.32.
- Revenue of $405.86M (-7.5% Y/Y) misses by $6.92M.
Mon, Feb. 29, 5:45 PM
- Snyder's-Lance (LNCE +1.1%) has wrapped its cash-and-stock acquisition of Diamond Foods (NASDAQ:DMND).
- Diamond Foods stockholders are receiving 0.775 Snyder's-Lance shares and $12.50 cash for each share of Diamond they hold.
- Adding brands like Pop Secret, Kettle Chips, and Emerald and Diamond nuts helps increase the company's annualized net revenue to about $2.6B, it said. It's reaffirmed estimated annualized synergies from cost savings at $75M, with about $10M to be reinvested in growth plans.
- The deal's expected to be immediately accretive to 2016 earnings.
- After hours: LNCE flat.
Tue, Feb. 23, 6:33 PM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE) will replace California Resources (NYSE:CRC) in the S&P MidCap 400 after Wednesday's close. TREX will take Snyder's-Lance's spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- AMAG Pharma will replace Diamond Foods (about to be acquired by Snyder's-Lance) in the S&P 600.
- LNCE +1.8% after hours. TREX +3.7%. AMAG +4.6%.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
Mon, Feb. 15, 2:03 PM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. (Declared on Feb. 9)
- Forward yield 2.17%
- Payable March 4; for shareholders of record Feb. 24; ex-div Feb. 22.
Snyder's-Lance, Inc. manufactures, distributes, markets, and sells snack food products in the U.S. Its products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, kettle cooked chips, pretzel crackers, cookies, potato chips, tortilla chips, nuts, restaurant style crackers, and other salty snacks. The company... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Processed & Packaged Goods
Country: United States