Snyder's-Lance: Too Rich For My Taste
Timberwolf Equity Research
Timberwolf Equity Research
Snyder's-Lance: A Small-Cap Worth Snacking On
Thu, Jun. 9, 9:00 AM| Thu, Jun. 9, 9:00 AM
Fri, May 27, 11:44 AM
Tue, May 10, 6:03 AM
Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM| Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Thu, May 5, 9:09 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 8:21 AM
Tue, Mar. 1, 1:09 AM
Mon, Feb. 29, 5:45 PM
- Snyder's-Lance (LNCE +1.1%) has wrapped its cash-and-stock acquisition of Diamond Foods (NASDAQ:DMND).
- Diamond Foods stockholders are receiving 0.775 Snyder's-Lance shares and $12.50 cash for each share of Diamond they hold.
- Adding brands like Pop Secret, Kettle Chips, and Emerald and Diamond nuts helps increase the company's annualized net revenue to about $2.6B, it said. It's reaffirmed estimated annualized synergies from cost savings at $75M, with about $10M to be reinvested in growth plans.
- The deal's expected to be immediately accretive to 2016 earnings.
- After hours: LNCE flat.
Tue, Feb. 23, 6:33 PM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE) will replace California Resources (NYSE:CRC) in the S&P MidCap 400 after Wednesday's close. TREX will take Snyder's-Lance's spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- AMAG Pharma will replace Diamond Foods (about to be acquired by Snyder's-Lance) in the S&P 600.
- LNCE +1.8% after hours. TREX +3.7%. AMAG +4.6%.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
Mon, Feb. 15, 2:03 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 11:14 AM
- Diamond Foods (DMND -7%) and Snyder's Lance (LNCE -9.5%) are both sharply lower after the companies set dates to vote on their proposed merger. The scheduling of the vote is a signal that the FTC and SEC have completed their initial review of the deal.
- Snyder's also disclosed it expects to report full year revenue of $1.66B.
- SEC Form 14a
Dec. 30, 2015, 11:32 AM| Dec. 30, 2015, 11:32 AM | 1 Comment
Oct. 29, 2015, 12:34 PM
- Diamond Foods (DMND +5%) and Snyder's-Lance (LNCE +7.5%) are both higher in mid-day trading.
- The merger of the two companies is seen by some analysts as giving the combined entity more clout with retailers.
- Diamond Foods still trades a little shy of the $40.46/share equivalent takeover price.
- Previously: Snyder's-Lance acquires Diamond Foods in $1.9B deal (Oct. 28 2015)
Oct. 28, 2015, 7:01 AM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE) announces it will acquires Diamond Foods (NASDAQ:DMND) in a deal valued at $1.9B.
- Diamond shareholders will receive $12.50 per share and 0.775 shares of Snyder's-Lance at closing.
- The deal has the backing of large Diamond shareholder Oaktree Capital
- The merger is expected to kick up synergy benefits as high as $75M in annual cost savings.
- Previously: Food sector M&A seen picking up (Oct. 23 2015)
- DMND +11.78% premarket to $39.00.
Oct. 28, 2015, 6:08 AM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE): Q3 EPS of $0.26 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $416.77M (+1.8% Y/Y) misses by $18.63M.
Snyder's-Lance, Inc. manufactures, distributes, markets, and sells snack food products in the U.S. Its products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, kettle cooked chips, pretzel crackers, cookies, potato chips, tortilla chips, nuts, restaurant style crackers, and other salty snacks. The company... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Processed & Packaged Goods
Country: United States
Other News & PR